Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How manys games have you been to this season?

Featured Replies

Sadly, the answer is zero :(

just too far away unfortunately.

A Marlins' fan in Alaska? You are the coolest!

Sadly, the answer is zero

just too far away unfortunately.

 

i nominate this guy for fan of the year... behind the scotish guy with the freaky hair.

Sadly, the answer is zero :(

just too far away unfortunately.

A Marlins' fan in Alaska? You are the coolest! figurative and literally :notworthy

none .. the only baseball i've seen this year has been spring training

 

I plan on catching at least 2 of the games when they come into town (weekday series with a 1pm start for one of the games can make it difficult)

 

that will probably be it for me and the marlins ... they aren't playing anywhere I'm travelling to

 

looking forward to some teams coming into AZ though ... the twins, giants and some others

Also haven't been to any. To far away.

 

BUT I have tickets for the Marlins-Cubs game on September 12th in Chicago.. I can't wait!

About 10-12 but we have the 20 game Saturday mini plan and also have our tix for 2 games of the Citrus series.

 

We have friends up in Tampa and it's a nice 2 day getaway.

Also haven't been to any. To far away.

 

BUT I have tickets for the Marlins-Cubs game on September 12th in Chicago.. I can't wait!

That's gonna be awesome! Have fun!

Also haven't been to any. To far away.

 

BUT I have tickets for the Marlins-Cubs game on September 12th in Chicago.. I can't wait!

Will you be wearing Marlins gear? Expect to be sacrificed ala the Bartman ball.. Haha.

Also haven't been to any. To far away.

 

BUT I have tickets for the Marlins-Cubs game on September 12th in Chicago.. I can't wait!

Will you be wearing Marlins gear? Expect to be sacrificed ala the Bartman ball.. Haha. they arent that bad there

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.