reading teacher arrested

MVPosey

JUNE 28--Meet Debra Lafave. The 23-year-old Florida teacher is facing a host of felony charges for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old male student. According to investigators, Lafave met the boy at Greco Middle School--where she taught reading--and had sex with him in her classroom, Isuzu SUV, and Tampa-area home. A probable cause affidavit prepared by the Marion County Sheriff's Office details Lafave's alleged involvement with the boy, who was interviewed by cops (as was his cousin, who was present for two of the auto encounters). According to the affidavit--portions of which were redacted by investigators--Lafave told the boy that she was "turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed." Since the incidents occurred in different jurisdictions, Lafave has been named in two separate criminal complaints. As such, she has posed for two booking photos: the below left mug shot was snapped at the Marion County lockup, while the picture at right was taken by Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies.

Guest Fritz

Why the kid told his mother is beyond me. He's probably lying because he tried to hit on her and she said no and he got all pissy. If this is true though, that kid just flat out will be a king at school.

this story is bizarre.

the cousin who drove the kid and the nymph to a park in ocala to bone is the one who ratted everybody out. his mom called the kids mom and the kid admitted it to her. the mom then took him to the police and the arrested the chick.

the woman's husband - who amazingly hasn't killed himself yet - apparantly can't perform sexually and so for some reason she went to a freaking middle schooler to get some.

this story is bizarre.

the cousin who drove the kid and the nymph to a park in ocala to bone is the one who ratted everybody out. his mom called the kids mom and the kid admitted it to her. the mom then took him to the police and the arrested the chick.

the woman's husband - who amazingly hasn't killed himself yet - apparantly can't perform sexually and so for some reason she went to a freaking middle schooler to get some.

Husband = Gay

It's not "awesome," this woman is obviously psycho. If it had been an older man, everyone would be disgusted. Being "hot" is not an excuse to commit statutory rape.

Why does this s*** always seem to take place in Florida?

Exactly. I bet that a lot of the males saying that this kid is "cool" or a "pimp" wouldn't be saying that if that was their kid. I don't think they'd be saying "Good job, son" and giving them a pat in the back. This woman is sick. She messed with a minor. There is no excuse for that.

Guest Juanky

It's not "awesome," this woman is obviously psycho. If it had been an older man, everyone would be disgusted. Being "hot" is not an excuse to commit statutory rape.

Why does this s*** always seem to take place in Florida?

Exactly. I bet that a lot of the males saying that this kid is "cool" or a "pimp" wouldn't be saying that if that was their kid. I don't think they'd be saying "Good job, son" and giving them a pat in the back. This woman is sick. She messed with a minor. There is no excuse for that. If that was my son, the second he turned 16, I would buy him a car. Or something else big.

Damn I wish I had that kind of game.