Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What States/Countries have you been too?

Featured Replies

i'm glad so many people have been to SC....it's probably just been up 95 though haha.

441432[/snapback]

South of the Border!

 

We stayed at a hotel in SC when travelling down to Disney World.

Countries: Jamaica, Mexico, Haiti, Scotland, England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy

 

States: Florida, New York, Illinois, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, South Carolina, Vermont

lol, I've been to South Of The Border...what a dirty cheesy place! :lol

 

My friend lives 6 miles from there in Dillon, SC.

Florida

Georgia

Virginia

North Carolina

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

Massachusetts

Washington D.C.

Maryland

New Hampshire

Canada

Maine

 

Never been to New York :(

Im a bit miffed to see some people only having been in one state ever in their lives. I would go insane.

i'd like to visit all 50...i'll count now to see where i'm at.....28 (that counts states I've driven through, stayed the night in a motel, or stopped to eat food there, and then continued driving lol).

Countries:Only United States and Canada

 

As for the States:

 

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Minnesota

Missouri

Wisconsin

Michigan

Ohio

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

New York

Connecticut

Rhode Island

Massachuesetts

Kentucky

Tennessee

Georgia

Florida

Alabama

Arizona

Nevada

California

Florida

Georgia

North Carolina

New York

New Jersey

California

Washington

Nevada

Colorado

Texas

Michigan

Massachusetts

Maine

Vermont

Virginia

West Virginia

Indiana

Oregon

Ohio

Illinois

Wisconsin

Hawaii

 

 

France

Italy

Greece

Spain

Israel

Canada

Portugal

Croatia

Mexico

Panama

Jamaica

Scotland

England

 

I am sure I am missing some places

Florida, Germany, Italy, Hungary

 

and if you wanna count airports: Paris, New York

I've lived in New York, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Delaware, Minnesota and now Arizona in the US

 

I've lived in England for a while as well.

 

Aside from that I've visited Canada & Mexico (living close to both borders in my life)

 

In Europe I've visited Scotland, Wales, France, Italy, Netherlands & Belgium.

 

In the states I've visited Florida (have relatives in Marathon & Naples currently, Orlando & Miami previously).

 

Also visited Oregon, Washington, California, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Maryland, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Nevada & Utah.

 

I love to travel and experience different places ... although I'll probably settle a bit for now

 

I don't think i've ever added it up.

 

I've been to 9 countries outside the US and 24 states within. I guess I'm about halfway there ..........

i'd like to visit all 50...i'll count now to see where i'm at.....28 (that counts states I've driven through, stayed the night in a motel, or stopped to eat food there, and then continued driving lol).

441550[/snapback]

 

South of the Border's Fireworks pwn though.

Maine

New Hampshire

Massachusetts

Rhode Island

Connecticut

New York

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Delaware

Maryland

Virginia

North Carolina

South Carolina

Georgia

Florida

Alabama

Mississippi

Arkansas

Tennessee

Kentucky

Ohio

Michigan

Indiana

Illinois

Wisconsin

Minnesota

Iowa

Missouri

Texas

Oklahoma

Kansas

Nebraska

Colorado

Utah

Nevada

California

Montana

Terratories:

Puerto Rico

 

Canadian Provinces:

British Columbia

Ontario

Quebec

 

Countries:

Bahamas

Italy

Germany

Mexico

Argentina

 

Will be hitting Jamaica and the Caymans later this Fall....And France this winter...

all of florida

south carolina

north carolina

virginia

ohio

chicago

boston

new york ... including all the other places you can go in new york haha

-albany

-buffalo

-syracuse

-uthica

new jersey

philly

connecticut

west virginia

washington dc

arkansas

alabama

tennesse

kentucky

seattle

vegas

maryland

delaware (yeah ... even lonely cop-infested delaware)

 

 

... almost all of these aforementioned states were done driving, which i guess its better since you get to know more about the place

 

outside of the states

 

Canada

Aruba

Cancun

Spain

Italy

Scottland

Ireland

  • Author

heres my US map:

http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedStates/statemap?visited=ALDCFLGAILKSMDMONVNJNYNCOHPASCTNTXVAWI

 

 

i havent been to too many places internationally... if i count airports i can add the united arab emirates :hat

 

my world map:

 

http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedCountries/worldmap?visited=USBSUKAEIN

 

make your maps at:

http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedStates

http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedCountries

445293[/snapback]

 

Cool, You went to Alaska, I want to go on an Alaskan Cruise! I am sure it was nice up there :)

Cool, You went to Alaska, I want to go on an Alaskan Cruise! I am sure it was nice up there :)

445303[/snapback]

no, ive actually never been there though id love to go some day. when you click "united states" on the world map, it colors alaska, too.

  • Author

Cool, You went to Alaska, I want to go on an Alaskan Cruise! I am sure it was nice up there :)

445303[/snapback]

no, ive actually never been there though id love to go some day. when you click "united states" on the world map, it colors alaska, too.

445304[/snapback]

 

oooooooooopppppps! :)

 

Well Have a great day :)

i'd like to visit all 50...i'll count now to see where i'm at.....28 (that counts states I've driven through, stayed the night in a motel, or stopped to eat food there, and then continued driving lol).

441550[/snapback]

 

South of the Border's Fireworks pwn though.

443546[/snapback]

 

 

They are alright.

 

Mrytle Beach owns

1) Yes Myrtle Beach owns

 

2) I've been to Alaska. Incredible. I, too, want to take a cruise there. I know people who flew to Seattle and took a cruise from Seattle on up the coast of Canada to Alaska. That might be too much for me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.