Your favorite 24 Hour News Channel?

CapeFish

are too repetitive...

443203[/snapback]

Maybe you would like them to make some news to fill 24 hours worth of programming without repetition.

CNN Headline News. I can get my headlines most of the time without being stopped to hear some guy with a new book out saying his own opinion.

BTW, my favorite channel is CNN because even though they do have blatant credibility issues, they still have very good presentation, good relations with news sources, and have finally gotten back to using their own reporters and not those of affiliates in the big cities.

You know it got bad when CNN was using reports from WITI (FOX 6 Milwaukee) and had to wait 24 hours after it was filed because Fox News Channel had the right to run it first.

As of late the finally have reopened those dusty bureaus and have started to churn out reports.

I don't get the high marks for Fox news. It's not that I find fault with the idea that a news-consumer might prefer his news from the right or from the left, but there are many thinking outlets to which one could turn to achieve this (The New Republic, The National Review, etc.). What I find most objectionable about Fox is not that it's biased (which it is), but that it panders to the lowest common denominator.