Hate to alarm anyone but........

I think it's the curse of the Great Fudge Packer... ie. Pudge... LOL

443510[/snapback]

hahahaha, I think it's a little too early to be coming up with the curse of the pudge. Unless we face the Tigers in the world series and get swept, there is no curse.

Guest Jack1

Where did you hear that Penny had spider bites? I read that he had a cut on his knee that got infected and he was being treated for that.

Well about ten years ago a similar thing happened to me, got a spider bite and it just progressively got worse until I had to go to the hospital for it. I remember it being more of a nuisance than anything, but my leg was disgusting. Hopefully he can get some medication in him and get better soon

Well about ten years ago a similar thing happened to me, got a spider bite and it just progressively got worse until I had to go to the hospital for it. I remember it being more of a nuisance than anything, but my leg was disgusting. Hopefully he can get some medication in him and get better soon

443731[/snapback]

Yeah, but were you pitching against Major League hitters? The Curse of the Great Puerto Rican I tell you...

443731[/snapback]

Yeah, but were you pitching against Major League hitters? The Curse of the Great Puerto Rican I tell you...

443792[/snapback]

the curse og the Great Puerto Rican?

I remember those pictures. As I recall, it was one Brown Recluse bite while the person was doing some gardening, or something.

The scar picture was taken exactly one year after it happened.

Yes, they were a bit graphic (tonyi actually left the worst ones off,) but they do prove a point that it is not something to be taken lightly.

I talked to Brad last night and he was feeling better, the meds they gave him were like $1250.00 for 10 pills!!! Anyway, he sd he "GOT THE CORE OUT HIMSELF"

and it hurt like hell, he is seeing the doctor this morning so we should know more soon.

I love how you guys are complaining about bad luck. You guys ever here of a natural balance in the spirit of all beings? You guys are getting your returns for having an UNBELIEVABLE amount of good luck last year. Roll with the punches, guys. It's the baseball Gods' job to screw you over this year. Just keep enjoying last year's championship... and keep bragging about it til you can't.

Guest Juanky

I love how you guys are complaining about bad luck. You guys ever here of a natural balance in the spirit of all beings? You guys are getting your returns for having an UNBELIEVABLE amount of good luck last year. Roll with the punches, guys. It's the baseball Gods' job to screw you over this year. Just keep enjoying last year's championship... and keep bragging about it til you can't.

445025[/snapback]

See, you don't understand. For us, when one thing goes wrong, EVERYTHING goes wrong. When one thing goes right, it seems to pile on. Our team for 12 seasons has and always will be extremists.

Also, I don't find it at all unacceptable to point out the amount of bad luck the team has been under. One of our star pitchers gets bit by a spider after one of our other star pitchers hurts himself again? Please. That's the kind of freaky circumstances you should play the lotto on.

Oh, and the cycle of things is a bunch of horse crap. Yeah, bad energy is arising because of the team not having a winning attitude. Mikey's SB yesterday sparked the winning tude back up, and here we go on the ride we like to call the baseball season up again. But a team is supposed to suffer the year after everything went well and they won the World Series? Tell that to the Lakers, Yankees, and my Canes while your at it.

Oh, but I'm guessing you are allowed to complain about whatever you team you follow right?

445025[/snapback]

Um..under your theory, wouldn't last season have been good luck to balance out all the years of previous bad luck for this team?

Geez, you win your 2nd World Series in 6 years and all of a sudden you're the Yankees.

445025[/snapback]

Um..under your theory, wouldn't last season have been good luck to balance out all the years of previous bad luck for this team?

445039[/snapback]

great, great point

*gives cookie to wishy*