Matsui and Abreu take final spots

CapeFish

Cant really complain, but 7 friggin Yanks?

446324[/snapback]

The only Yank who doesn't deserve it is Giambi cuz he's been injured in one way or another for the better part of the year, but All Star game has less to do with statistics than it does with popularity.

The only Yank who doesn't deserve it is Giambi cuz he's been injured in one way or another for the better part of the year, but All Star game has less to do with statistics than it does with popularity.

447109[/snapback]

Jeter doesn't deserve the start. That my friend would be Carlos Guillen who has a higher batting avg, and more RBIs. He might have more HR's too, but I don't know off the top of my head.

8 Yankees now! Vazquez in for Hudson. In the NL, Lo Duca subs for Casey. With all due respect, Trader Jack is a dumbass. Overbay deserves the spot.

447890[/snapback]

Too many first basemen. They should have given that spot to Drew or Dunn.

The thing that pisses me off is that AJ>> Lo Duca. If any other catcher deserves a spot besides Estrade, it's Pierzynski. The guy's been on fire the last month and a half, and is the best catcher the team has had in ages.