Zito on the market

ChoitotheWorld

He's not going anywhere although They LOVE Polanco(Utley could easily fill his role if he went) and Madson would still be in the pen if they made that deal. I would love to have him in place of Abbot and Millwood for when Padilla is ready but I think Beane would much rather stick it out and then get the draft pick for when Zito is A FA because he's too good to stay like this.

The Greek God Of Walks For Zito.

447987[/snapback]

He can surely get more than that for Zito.

448553[/snapback]

In Floyd he would get A Stud who should arguably be in The Phillies Rotation already with what's he's done and in Polanco, a great slap hitter who Beane loves.

I would take that deal but I doubt it would happen. Good for both sides though

The Greek God Of Walks For Zito.

447987[/snapback]

He can surely get more than that for Zito.

448553[/snapback]

In Floyd he would get A Stud who should arguably be in The Phillies Rotation already with what's he's done and in Polanco, a great slap hitter who Beane loves.

I would take that deal but I doubt it would happen. Good for both sides though

448556[/snapback]

What the hell is with Polanco anyway? He looks like a damn mutant.

Zito to Phillie Deals are seriously picking up all along and from various quality sources.

One of the deals is Worrell and Utley for Zito which has been said to be a very real deal from both sides.

Utley seems to be in on this deal no matter how it goes so Utley will most likely be going. Also look out for Howard and Floyd's names to mentioned along the way.

Ty Wigginton/ Vic Diaz, Tyler Yates and a blue chipper like Matt Peterson. Barry wants to be reunited with Rick Peterson.

448644[/snapback]

Zito reuniting with the guru Rick Peterson.....me likey very much. Wigginton will be out a job anyway when Wright comes up. Yates sucks. i think Zito might be that 4th arm we need. and if anyone can turn him around, its Peterson.

Rumored to the Phillies for Millwood, Polanco and someone else.. forgot who

450518[/snapback]

From good sources who work at CBP, Millwood's wife is telling people this will likely be her last homestand and that Kevin will probably be going to Oakland.

If it's Millwood, Polanco and another player(hopefully not Utley because Utley can defiantly hold his own at second) than this could be a big steal.