Minor league notes

First congrat to 1B Juan Figueroa. The Bethune Cookman grad in this year draft is already in Jupiter skipping lower A ball and the NY-Penn league, went 3-4 with an RBI.

On that same team Mr.Andino continues to impress both coaches and the Marlins brass going 3-5 with a run.

The Jamestown team has some impressive hitters, its a create to our scouts hard work in this year draft. Great work guys :thumbup

The Gulf Coast Marlins has one kid I've been very impressed by his name RHP Stu Alexander. Check this stats 20 innings 0.00 ERA with 22 K's 2 BB allowing only 7 hits WOW. keep it up kid :thumbup

In my minor league notes the other day, i had mentioned the great starts Juan Figueroa and Stu Alexander have had. I also mentioned other players aquired in the draft this year that have made an impact. Do a search for it and check it out if you guys like.

455305[/snapback]

eh...no thanks

I would only expect a comment like that from a 14 y/o immature kid getting his first pubes...but guess what you most prob are so it doesnt faze me

455675[/snapback]

Wow dude, why are you so snappy? I don't think those comments were too mature of yourself either man.

Minor was a talented kid with a good glove but he couldn't hit major leaguers.

We have one of those aleady in Abraham Nunez.

456371[/snapback]

Minor was a good looking prospect years ago. Nonetheless, why not take a chance on him? Good pickup - eventhough you are probably right.