Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best peer2peer software>?

Featured Replies

Kazaa Lite. No spyware, nothing like regular Kazaa.

 

You can't find it on the net anymore unless yo ureally search for it, but I could send you an install file if you want.

 

Just pm me.

BitTourrent is very slow.....takes a while for you to get alot of sources.

 

Ive never had any problems with Kazaa Lite.

 

Bear Share is also a program I reccomend.

WinMX sometimes its slow and takes awhile to find sources but for the most part its realiable.

 

And thing about Kazaa Lite is a lot of times you get messed up songs.

Everytime I have used it Ive gotten no results.

 

I just want a damn copy of Age Of Mythology, is that to hard to ask?

  • Author

I've done my own reaseach and I found a jewl of a program.

 

You guys should give ARES a try.

Then why do you still use it?

459338[/snapback]

its better than nothin

Then why do you still use it?

459338[/snapback]

its better than nothin

459636[/snapback]

 

You cant get any other software?

I remember when Morpheus used to be THE program, after Napster got shut down.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.