Great to see ya Cliffie...

Yeah, I'm the lone soul in America who thinks Lowell is gone. Sorry if I present an opinion similar to pretty much everyone else in America (besides a few on this board who do not accept reality).

So thanks for flaming because I happen to hold a position that is A) opposite of yours B) more prevelant than yours.

I'll get in line now....

Here goes:

I think the Marlins keep Lowell, Castillo, Lee and Pudge. Then, to make a real push for the playoffs they go out and get Sheffield, Pedro and Bonds. Then, next year they announce plans for a new 500mil stadium on the bay, all funded through private sources.

Yeah, yeah...That's the ticket.

LoL...

I never said anything about keeping Pudge, Luis, or Derrek. But I would most definately sacrifice those guys and other arbitration eligibles to keep Mike.

It is the slightest bit unrealistic to believe the Marlins will not do what ever they can to keep him on this team...

Yeah, I'm the lone soul in America who thinks Lowell is gone. Sorry if I present an opinion similar to pretty much everyone else in America (besides a few on this board who do not accept reality).

So thanks for flaming because I happen to hold a position that is A) opposite of yours B) more prevelant than yours.

I'll get in line now....

Here goes:

I think the Marlins keep Lowell, Castillo, Lee and Pudge. Then, to make a real push for the playoffs they go out and get Sheffield, Pedro and Bonds. Then, next year they announce plans for a new 500mil stadium on the bay, all funded through private sources.

Yeah, yeah...That's the ticket.

I agree with Josh...

Are you more eager to see the team being contracted or being successful in South Florida.All your post are negative and you take alot shots toward the Marlins front office.Don't you understand how difficult it is to even have payroll like the Malins front office has this this year?While generating no profit.I would like to see people in South Florida stop being so negative toward the Marlins and start supporting them.Yeah they call and complaint when players get traded but where are those people when the Fish are playing at the Pro.

Again Fillet Brain comes to this board with NO FACTS and just opinions. Bottomline as much as the Cubs want Lowell it might not happen. Lowell I heard really wants to stay because of his family. Lowell could take that 6.5 million for one year and the Marlins could try to sign him to a 3 or 4 yr deal. They(FO) know if they trade Lowell they won't get any renewal of season tickets or new season tickets. I'm hearing they are trying to move contracts to get talent to help them now and in the future and not miss a beat.

I think ESPN should give Filet o' Fish his own TV show...

If that opinionated idiot Rome can have one, then so can he!

Actually, when you think about it, they should give ME the show...

A 14 year old with his own TV show would get some big ratings... And I know more than that ignorant @$$ hole anyway...

Big O and LeRetard are so negative that they are a black hole sucking in the positivity of anyone within 100 miles of them. (No wonder people are depressed about sports down here!) :toilet just sucking the optimism, dreams, hopes, and positivity of everyone. We must fight back!