Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would you ever ask a guy out?

Featured Replies

BTW, oOAngelEyez05Oo. Who would reject you? I know I wouldn't. :shifty

471244[/snapback]

oooooh bonus points :thumbup

I have had three girls ask me out during my short tenure. I am quite shy so I really appreciate the girl asking me out. There was an instance where a very attractive young lady wanted to go out with me but she thought it was wrong for her to ask me out so she got her friend to tell me that she liked me. It was expected that I pickup on this and ask her out. Unfortunately I was shy as heck back then :(

471227[/snapback]

 

Holy s***!

 

Something along those lines happened to me a couple years back.

 

:(

If a girl asks me out she is a butch or very desperate or a whore.

 

If a guy asks me out, I simply say, no Im sorry, Furman has me tied up!

Y be so shy,spit ur game if they dun like it then they can get the fuk outta the way,u gotta move on

:lol

 

what about me?

471441[/snapback]

 

You gotta stop being shy too. ;)

471447[/snapback]

 

I know, it's horrible.

if she wanted too, sure.. i just hope i like her or she'll get some ACCESS DENIED going on.

 

 

i usually wait and see if they go first, if not i'll do it.

Y be so shy,spit ur game if they dun like it then they can get the fuk outta the way,u gotta move on

471456[/snapback]

yah, spitting game is how you get quality girls....they fall head over heals at your pickup lines....and you got it made!

 

:rolleyes:

  • Author

Oh please! The whole "game" thing is so lame. I could see right through them. I like guys who act real, not stupid.

i normally go up to a girl and tell her:

 

"listen woman. im picking you up on friday and we ARE going out. im going to take you to bk and get you a soda while i get a burger with fries and a soda, than we're going to the movies and then we're going back to my place where ill give you the best minute of your life."

 

 

for some reaon i dont have a girlfriend at the moment. :plain

I don't have a problem with women asking guys at all. It's tough for some of us guys to work up the courage. :cool

the only times I've ever been asked out has been for sorrority functions...so, 3 formals, 1 grab-a-date function, 2 crush dates...yah, so 6 times.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.