Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would you ever ask a guy out?

Featured Replies

Ok, this question is for the girls: Would you ever ask a guy out?

 

Guys: Would you like it if a girl asked you out?

 

Explain.

 

Personally, i would never ask a guy out. I am just too shy... plus I think that's a guys job. Also wouldn't like to be rejected.

Wanna go out?

 

Yes, I would like if a girl asked me out cuz im a shy bastard

I prefer The George Costanza Method, stealing her clock till I grow on her.

guys ask girls out.....girls can make it obvious they wanna be asked though. It would be odd if a girl called me up and was like, "soo, Carter...are you doin anything Friday night? We could go catch a movie and get somethin to eat? I'll pay".

 

thats just wierd

I see no problem with a girl asking a guy out,a girl asked me out this year and i didn't have any problems with it,i was just happy,and i hope it happens again! :D

i would never ask a guy out :plain

 

seriously though i would have no problem whatsoever with a girl asking me out. it would sure make things a hell of a lot easier.

Obviously I would have no problem with it, but after it happens more than once that guy will need an ego check most likely. I'm far from shy, so approaching girls is no problem, but I think a girl who takes charge is awesome.

Obviously I would have no problem with it, but after it happens more than once that guy will need an ego check most likely. I'm far from shy, so approaching girls is no problem, but I think a girl who takes charge is awesome.

471003[/snapback]

 

Agreed :hat

I've done it before and I got rejected like a mofo...haha, well the thing was that he had already had a girlfriend "but he would have if he was single". poor research on my part there.

 

i would do it, only if i was pretty sure they liked me. i wouldn't do it out of the blue.

heatgirl likes stealing other girls' boyfriends

last time i checked it was the year 2004,which means girls wanted to be treated equally. me personally have been approached by all my past g/f's.maybe thats only me cuz im raw like that but i like the fact that a girl is confident enough to go up to a guy and let her know whats the deal.i also wouldnt mind doing some of the rejecting now and then.

heatgirl likes stealing other girls' boyfriends

471106[/snapback]

 

i'm just pimp like that :hat

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

psh...yeah right

im old-fashioned....

 

but I don't know of any guys who have been asked out by a girl...now I've had girls say they like me bla bla bla implying that they want tme to ask them out (unfortunately, not many were my type)....but, it would be wierd. I wouldn't say no...but it's just not the personality of the type-girl I like.

 

It's 2004, and women have equal rights, but it's still the gentlemanly thing to do to ask the girl.

im old-fashioned....

 

but I don't know of any guys who have been asked out by a girl...now I've had girls say they like me bla bla bla implying that they want tme to ask them out (unfortunately, not many were my type)....but, it would be wierd. I wouldn't say no...but it's just not the personality of the type-girl I like.

 

It's 2004, and women have equal rights, but it's still the gentlemanly thing to do to ask the girl.

471210[/snapback]

ill be the gentlemen and provide some penis. :cool

are you coming on to me, Carlton?

 

and how is your comment relevant? You can "provide some penis" by asking a girl out.

 

Guys just lookin for the easy way out, and would rather the girl ask them

are you coming on to me, Carlton?

 

and how is your comment relevant? You can "provide some penis" by asking a girl out.

 

Guys just lookin for the easy way out, and would rather the girl ask them

471223[/snapback]

i am on PIMP status to recieve such attention from the girls. if i really liked a girl enough i have no problem asking her out,but as long as they keep coming who am i to stop them?im like a barber,u come to me and i provide a service. :thumbup

I have had three girls ask me out during my short tenure. I am quite shy so I really appreciate the girl asking me out. There was an instance where a very attractive young lady wanted to go out with me but she thought it was wrong for her to ask me out so she got her friend to tell me that she liked me. It was expected that I pickup on this and ask her out. Unfortunately I was shy as heck back then :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.