PTI

Guest Moneyball

i have to agree they are a good combo and was very entertaining to watch them. they are also on SC un sundays for the nu skool-OLD SCHOOL debates.

• 2 weeks later...

Skip Bayless is the biggest retard on the face of the Earth.

He's the same guy who said Brett Favre is the most overrated player in NFL History and that Skip wouldn't vote Favre into the Hall of Fame, but then went on to say that Namath was the greatest QB ever.

Bayless is just plain retarded.

Guest marlins02

Skip Bayless is the biggest retard on the face of the Earth.

498121[/snapback]

i agree. i hate that motherf***er. i cant wait for tony and michael to come back.

he was on Rome is Burning last week bashing UM and making it sound like it was the only school that wouldve taken Willie Williams and totally ignored the fact that UF waited to report his actions until he signed with UM.

Stephen A can goto hell.

He is there solely for the 'youthful' audidence.....same reason its him and not Aldridge on ESPN anymore..cause ESPN prefers flash over substance.

Skip Bayless......why do I recall reading some garbage he wrote and despising him for it....but I cant recall what it was.

Guest marlins02

Ideally, if Tony and Mike had to go...

I think I'd watch Barkley and Costas (assuming the black/white thing is on purpose). Barkley and Kruk would be kind of amusing, though probably less informative.

Of course, out of these guys, I think Kruk is the only person who'd be willing to do it.

498206[/snapback]

barkley would be great. bob costas can get really annoying at times though.