Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Easly Starting AT First In Place of Hee Sop

Featured Replies

  • Author

he said it might be getting close...at least I thought I heard him say that..I not really used to sitting here typing and trying to listen..

I'm gonna cry

wonderful. we get the reliever and the catcher we desperately need....

 

 

neither of which will probably be back here next year (well maybe mota) and now need to look for a 5th starter and we traded the 1st baseman of the future.

 

oh and we're depending on a dude whose skin is as sensitive as tissue.

 

im really liking this

i expect a trade of enc and prospects for walker announced soon.

484582[/snapback]

Maybe it will be announced at the end of the game along with the craptacular deal.

I'm gonna cry

484573[/snapback]

ha, my eyes are already watering

484583[/snapback]

The sad part is, I'm not joking

wonderful. we get the reliever and the catcher we desperately need....

 

 

neither of which will probably be back here next year (well maybe mota) and now need to look for a 5th starter and we traded the 1st baseman of the future.

 

oh and we're depending on a dude whose skin is as sensitive as tissue.

 

im really liking this

484581[/snapback]

ditto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.