It's Stand Up Time.

Alright look. I didnt want to rally the troops so early. But I'm going to be forced to do just this.

Everyone on the Marlins train to the playoffs hop on now. There is no turning back, there are no stops, there is no boarding the train later on. You are either with us or you are against us.

No whining. No bitching. No complaining. Your mission is simple, support this team, support this organization, support them with all you got. It's time to go No Limit. Balls out. Grab one ball and scream loud!

If you want to whine and bitch and complain then dont think about getting into my f***ing army. This is an army of the most diehard Marlin fans out there. If you have to complain about every little thing, complain about the umpires, about a player grounding out, not recording an out on the mound, then this isnt the army for you. The pansy army is down the road.

My No Limit Marlins Army is going to be comprised of only the finest people, of only the greatest fans. Fans that stick behind their team and its players through all conditions. Like I said, I feel its too early, but morale seems to be low. This is how its going to be picked up.

Get in or stay out. Grab a nut, squeeze it and yell out loud if you are in! Else stay home in pansy land.

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

what part of no whining did you not understand whiner? I dont want those that complain and bash the players in my damn army.

493590[/snapback]

Go to hell because I am on this train whether you like or not!

493596[/snapback]

I told you the pansy army is down the road. You rip the players on this team constantly along with making excuses such as the umps hate us. I want only the best soliders. You sir are not the best of the best nor even in the group considered the best.

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

what part of no whining did you not understand whiner? I dont want those that complain and bash the players in my damn army.

493590[/snapback]

493596[/snapback]

I told you the pansy army is down the road. You rip the players on this team constantly along with making excuses such as the umps hate us. I want only the best soliders. You sir are not the best of the best nor even in the group considered the best.

493623[/snapback]

Go back to your Comiskey Hell then!

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

493590[/snapback]

493596[/snapback]

493623[/snapback]

:o :lol :lol

Hey Cape, it doesn't look like it's just me "whining" about you..

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

493590[/snapback]

493596[/snapback]

493623[/snapback]

493630[/snapback]

Go root on the Devil Rays or something. The real fan train is fixing to leave the station.

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

493590[/snapback]

493596[/snapback]

493623[/snapback]

493632[/snapback]

I have been here alot longer than both of you without problems.

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

493590[/snapback]

493596[/snapback]

493623[/snapback]

493630[/snapback]

Go root on the Devil Rays or something. The real fan train is fixing to leave the station.

493635[/snapback]

My Marlins are the only team I root for. Don't you ever tell me that I am not a real fan. EVER!

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

493590[/snapback]

493596[/snapback]

493623[/snapback]

493632[/snapback]

493636[/snapback]

Looks like when the team begins to lose, you seem to whine a bit much, since not just us "new" users are the ones complaining about you.

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

493590[/snapback]

493596[/snapback]

493623[/snapback]

493632[/snapback]

493636[/snapback]

Seriously...

*Hops on*

493581[/snapback]

493590[/snapback]

493596[/snapback]

493623[/snapback]

493632[/snapback]

493636[/snapback]

Looks like when the team begins to lose, you seem to whine a bit much, since not just us "new" users are the ones complaining about you.

493640[/snapback]

I whine even when they win. I want the best of them because I know they are so much better.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.