Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calls of the 2003 World Series

Featured Replies

That was awesome Cape. Do you know where I can download a soundclip of the call from Joe Buck on TV?

  • Author

That was awesome Cape. Do you know where I can download a soundclip of the call from Joe Buck on TV?

498083[/snapback]

MLB has archives on MLB.com

  • Author

i wish Len and Tommy would have been broadcasting it.

498100[/snapback]

That is the price payed for calling games on TV. Radio guys call every game, TV guys don't.

 

TV Money is better, but the voice of a team is always the radio guy.

The Yankee announcers are so stunned with the fact we won....they kept saying the Florida Marlins won....like they're stunned too.

 

I like the ones when the Phillies lose to the Fish...they're the best....I'd love to hear some of the later ones when we eliminated them from the wild card.

  • Author

Capefish, I love when you post these, man. If you can, can you post some from the Cubs and Giants series, too? Thanks

498108[/snapback]

I will, but I try to phase them because of my bandwidth limits.

That was awesome Cape. Do you know where I can download a soundclip of the call from Joe Buck on TV?

498083[/snapback]

MLB has archives on MLB.com

498087[/snapback]

 

They want me to pay for a $19 membership or something along those lines... i'm not paying that just to watch one clip, lol.

Of the three calls, the one by Felo Ramirez is the best. He perfectly sets the moment and recalls the historic significance of the moment. That's why he's in the Hall of Fame, folks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.