AJ hopes to be back by Opening Day 2004

Ramp

another fan of Smoltz right here. The guy is a good guy. Heck, he leads a team Bible study.

As for danny's comments....everyone listen to him. He has connections....he probably talked to AJ personally found out that AJ was just lying to the press. He also probably talked to Dr. Andrews.....you know, all those connections lol.

AJ will be back by opening day. Hes another con man, not a fighter. His greed makes him a fighter. He will pitch through the pain and force himself to be back by opening day.

What!?! He isnt dumb enough to pitch through Pain. That will mean he will mess up his arm again. Thats idiotic to pitch through pain right after you got surgery!

AJ will be back by opening day. Hes another con man, not a fighter. His greed makes him a fighter. He will pitch through the pain and force himself to be back by opening day.

What!?! He isnt dumb enough to pitch through Pain. That will mean he will mess up his arm again. Thats idiotic to pitch through pain right after you got surgery! of course he is. In 2002 he got that forearm tightness or whatever and said it was nothing major. HE KNEW HIS ARM WAS GOING TO BLOW UP!. Then in the offseason he was crying his as$ off to get a 3 year deal because he KNEW HIS ARM WAS GOING TO BLOW UP. When something like this happens, YOU know youre arm is not going to last much longer.

and the first time he came off the DL he was trying his best to hide the pain (throwing 96 mph) until he just couldnt take it anymore. He pushed his arm to its limits, just as he always had, all that was going through his mind was money.

another fan of Smoltz right here. The guy is a good guy. Heck, he leads a team Bible study.

As for danny's comments....everyone listen to him. He has connections....he probably talked to AJ personally found out that AJ was just lying to the press. He also probably talked to Dr. Andrews.....you know, all those connections lol.

ok if hes such a bible guy (which I have never read ANYWHERE), then why isnt he much kinder to opposing team's fans? I have never seen him talk to a fan or sign an autograph. I remember a long time ago, that mark sweeney guy used to autograph with John 3:16 on it and even though he sucked he was good to fans. So is Looper, etc. Smoltz is an as$hole to fans, go to a game against the braves and you will see.

you need to stop dissing my brother. He did speak to Loria, Fox, Mckeon. I have asked some questions myself back when I was down there. I remember in the begining of the season I asked Torborg what wrong with Luis, he looks kind of slow? Since I timed him with a stopwatch and it was over 4.0 to first. He said it would be alright and Luis is just a little out of shape because of the surgery. Mckeon just said something similar to my bro about castillo. From what danny told me, TJ had to look around real quick before he told danny that luis leg was hurting. IT WASNT A DEATH IN THE FAMILY AND IT WASNT FOR A DAY OFF. he could have easily said that tampa sucks and he wanted fox to start, but he said luis' leg hurts. This is cause for concern and I dont think other teams know about it much. Luis is slightly damaged goods.

before you start dissin, why dont you go to the games and try to ask the players firsthand of whats happening. Of course you can sit here and speculate or go and find out first hand. Its not impossible and you are naive and ignorant to be sarcastic when you dont even know what you are talking about.

If you have the balls, then why dont you go see for yourself after one of the games at the busses between gate B and H.

When the Braves played in Palm Beach County for spring training (my home) he gave out tons of autographs. Can't be everyones best friend all the time. And actually it was for a death in the family, get your facts straight. I can see why arnie1941 came over here now :plain

len kasper can blow me. you all will see sooner or later about castillos problems. hes already been caught like 10 times stealing and wont be stealing unless piazza is playing catcher. next time you go to the park time him to first...

dont tell me hes gotten slower because his friend died also.

One of Luis' close friends in Dominican Republic did pass away, thats a fact and thats the reason he was out. You don't go around just talking about stuff like that, especially when it wasnt even announced until the next day. Im sure Luis doesnt want reporters around his locker asking him about it that same day, so Jack made up something. But, thats what happened.

"Im sure Luis doesnt want reporters around his locker asking him about it that same day, so Jack made up something"

made up what? the leg problem to my brother? my brother isnt the press and nobody would be around his locker. what you just said makes NOOOO sense..

luis' friend did die. but still that wasnt the REAL reason why he sat out. It might have been part of it, but the main reason was the problems with the leg. It makes perfect sense too because luis has been getting worse and worse with his running ability.