Is there anything left in the farm?

Teal Shadow

What about Lee for Colome and a prospect.

they want young, cheap players. id love to give them neal and some other young guy. we should trade adrian gonzalez, neal to them for colome and some other players though. we should have traded adrian in the offseason when he was comming off that mediocre minor league season.

also, if he played for the mudcats and DW and cabs made it out the majors straight from there, then there should be no excuse for hitting so horrible for the isotopes. he just sucks

I'm just saying the marlins will need to get rid of Lee and Castillo so...

Not while we're in a Wild Card race they don't!

Or we can just win.

I think trading two mediocre prospects who do have somewhat high expectations to perform later on for a Major Leaguer who will have an impact for sure on this teams average bullpen would help us win even MORE. Colome would definately make our weakest feature pretty damn strong, especially when Spooney comes back and Tommy is back to the pen...

well, they arent gonna get any better trading away any decent player...if he is their best bullpen pitcher, I doubt they'll trade him.

seems like you dont know baseball.

sorry teams have to give their best players for young prospects or young players with potential.. its called rebuilding. Take a look at the tigers. they gave us redman for 3 decent prospects. Redman was their best pitcher. Colome is not the rays BEST pitcher. He is probably VERY available. However, I dont think anybody is even after the guy. If he was their future closer, he would have had the spot instead of carter.

why trade Adrian for Colome?

he is still pretty young, and a pretty damn good prospect even if he is struggling right now

tuesday when we see a young mets pitcher, i bet we see more comments to try to trade for him...........

it's getting ridiculous

why trade Adrian for Colome?

he is still pretty young, and a pretty damn good prospect even if he is struggling right now

tuesday when we see a young mets pitcher, i bet we see more comments to try to trade for him...........

it's getting ridiculous

I don't know why you wouldn't trade a young struggling Adrian for a young succeeding Colome. Adrian has done nothing to help this club. Colome would solify this bullpen down to the core with Phelps and Spooney back in it with him.

If this team is gonna make a run, it needs bullpen help. Why wouldn't you trade a young minor leaguer with no ML impact for a young ML that would have a very big impact? It only makes sense...

ramp, you got my offer wrong... i said neal and throw in adrian for colome and another guy or some more prospects or something.

neal wont get teh colome deal done but its a starting point. I am against colome for agon2 . if we trade agon2 we better get something better than colome or colome and more.

either way im totally for trading agon2. hes going to be the biggest bust when he reaches the majors... even if he has a decent first year.. it looks like hes going to be a real sophmore jinx type of guy.

Stats didn't tell the story today...

He has sick stuff, and is having a great season for the 29th best team in baseball...

He would be a perfect set-up man... Adrian isn't going to be on this team for another 2-3 years. Colome would come here now and have an almost immediate impact on this mediocre bullpen...

And I am sure Loria, Samson, and Bienfest now know who Colome is, too... Like I said, if this team wants to or expects to make a Wild Card run, the bullpen needs another live arm, and you can't get anymore live or sick than what Colome showed me today...