Is there anything left in the farm?

what about Robb Stratton???

he's putting up some impressive numbers at AAA

Robert Stratton is putting up fabulous numbers, 26 HR, 58 RBI, hitting 252 (with 226 ABs) and Slugging 637. But (I think it was Marlins2003 who pointed out to me) he has over 100 strike outs.

you people wanna bring up some1 here's ya guy spoony comes back on the 27th? which is a Friday aganst the DeadSOX and Dontrelle Mania will be pitching...

Spoony comes in Neal is sent back to Tripple A....

if we should send any1 down and want to bring up some1 here ya guy.....

Scott Sanders allowed one run in a complete game for Triple-A Albuquerque yesterday and has a 1.79 ERA since joining the team last month.

Sanders hasn't pitched in the majors since 1999, but if the Marlins need a starting pitcher, they'll have to consider him. He's fanned 43 and given up 42 hits in 45 1/3 innings for Albuquerque.

na..... guys na..... ya got it all wrong.....

its more compicated than that.....

listen

Spoony and Toby Boreland are on the DL there4 Olsen and neal are in

when Spoonz and Boreland comeback Neal and Olsen are sent down automaticly...

not to mention some1 is gonna have to be sent down July 1st when Beckett comes back and Phielps moves back into the pen...

so thats a BIG ?...

and now to bring up Sanders you have tod drop another the ? is who.....

and honestly im as clueless as the next person.....

cuz 2 people have to be dropped to make room 4 Beckett and Sanders and all i can think of is

"BYE TEJERA and BYE ALMANZA

HELL NO JP those 2 bases you got caught stealing last night must have you sprung lol.....

"you dont send almanza down. Hes actually a quality lefty".....

okay this right leftie crap i dont buy it.....

a great Manager doesnt look at it like that look in 94 and Flep Alu was having a great eyar with the Xpos and he had 6 men in his bul pen he had the best bul pen in the majors that year all righties......

STATS DONT LIE if you have to pick between Sanders and Tejera!!!!! and Almanza vs Boreland than let the Battle Begin......

Almana" THE LEFTIE STIFF"

34 innings pitched 4.98 ERA 16 BB

-------------------------------------------

Boreland 92/3 innings pitched 1.86 ERA 8 BB he was Blazing comeing from da Minors than he got hurt.....

Mike Tejera "the Inconsistant 1"

51 innings pitched 4.91 ERA 24 BB

--------------------------------------------

Sanders in Tripple A 45 innings pitched, 1.79ERA and 43 K's he is getting a K every inning he picthes......

STATS DONT LIE..... moves have to be made, you want playoffs you have to hurt a few players feelings!!!!!!

borland hasnt had enough work to prove hes worthy.

almanza has nasty stuff.

we need tejera for long relief and hes a lefty.

If almanza was a situational lefty (which he cant be since our bullpen is half injured) then i bet he would have something like an under 3 era with a tooon of Ks.

the righties mess him up

i dunno JP i go by da stats and what i see on the field and this year i neva liked How Vlad Nuniez began it off..... his Stats didnt lie ethier...

i feel the same way bout Almanza... as 4 Tejera he has an high ERA but you got to keep in mind he was in the starting rotation 4 a bit...

i dunno i just wanna see changes made be4 July 1st

cuz this week coming up aint no cupcake... Muts SUX but they turn it up a Notch on us.....

and red sox are a contender......

to have a good week coming up we need Great Starting pitching and Bul Pen to get there job done

HELL NO JP those 2 bases you got caught stealing last night must have you sprung lol.....

"you dont send almanza down. Hes actually a quality lefty".....

okay this right leftie crap i dont buy it.....

a great Manager doesnt look at it like that look in 94 and Flep Alu was having a great eyar with the Xpos and he had 6 men in his bul pen he had the best bul pen in the majors that year all righties......

STATS DONT LIE if you have to pick between Sanders and Tejera!!!!! and Almanza vs Boreland than let the Battle Begin......

Almana" THE LEFTIE STIFF"

34 innings pitched 4.98 ERA 16 BB

-------------------------------------------

Boreland 92/3 innings pitched 1.86 ERA 8 BB he was Blazing comeing from da Minors than he got hurt.....

Mike Tejera "the Inconsistant 1"

51 innings pitched 4.91 ERA 24 BB

--------------------------------------------

Sanders in Tripple A 45 innings pitched, 1.79ERA and 43 K's he is getting a K every inning he picthes......

STATS DONT LIE..... moves have to be made, you want playoffs you have to hurt a few players feelings!!!!!!

arent you the one that said pavano was a stiff????

I have a random question:

Does anybody know our record under McKeon exactly? Thank you!

Mckeon's record is 22-17 after 39 games.

Torborgs record was 16-22 in 38 games.

If we had done as well in the first 38 games as we have done since McKeon has been here, wed be 43-34 and about 3 games out of the wild card. :whistle