Pure garbage not being able to score a run.

sheff#1

Today was our best chance vs them. We face Odalis Perez tomm and he is nasty.

516584[/snapback]

Everyday is our best chance to win against a ballclub, Not all pitchers are garbage, but not all are invulnerable either.

You have to approach it with that kind of mentality

This wasn't a heartbreaker at all. We'll get em tomorrow. Can't expect to sweep a first place team. If we can win tomorrow, we're in good shape.

516647[/snapback]

of course we still in good shape if we win tomorrow but having a game in your grasp and then letting it slip like that should be a heart breaker to anyone. espeicially with our worst pitcher going against one of their best tomorrow

Some of you overreact when we win and also when we lose. In the grand scheme of things it was 1 game and sets up a nice rubber game. We win tomorrow and it's huge to take 2 of 3 against one of the best teams in baseball in their house.

You can not win every day, and these things happen.

You have overreacted in the past.

516657[/snapback]

never after a regular season games. i usually come in and post a sarcastic remark like" its the end of the world" because of how much ppl overreact.but u will indeed see me overreact if we fall way out of it

Wasn't a heartbreaker. Pisses me off for sure, but still got tomorrow. Need tomorrow's game pretty bad. I have a bad feeling about Lo Duca for some reason, but we will see. I credit the pitcher though for making those tough pitches when he had to. He did a great job of getting out of it.

I think the key tomorrow will be working the count and getting the LA bullpen early. Their second best relief pitcher threw about 30 pitches today and probably wil not be available tomorrow.

*Waits for LVP thread*

Wasn't a heartbreaker.

516643[/snapback]

being on a roll, big chance to score and take the lead in the 7th, couple of teams ahead in wild card race lose and we cant pick up ground and miss the chance to continue the streak. i'd say its a heartbreaker

516646[/snapback]

its only the first place LA dodgers

nothing close to a heartbreaker ... heck i wanted to see Gagne since he is not gonna pitch tomorw

If the fish lose tomorrow, I bet there are tons of "we're done" posts. Hopefully we win so we'll never know but I expect this from some of you guys.

Tomorrow's game is important, no doubt but if we lose it -- the season goes on. I expect us to win however so it doesn't really matter.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.