Tattoos

Hollyberry

dont get me wrong black&white tattoos are not bad and I dig em ... i do have black&white pieces but im not too into them compared to color

the work of Paul Booth and Tom Reinhardt is awesome and they are masters at the black&white tattoos .... especially Tom and portraits

just the hip-hop nation conception and originality in tattoos is so lame

I would never get a tattoo. Though I do think they can be quite hot on guys in a guilty pleasure kinda way.

However, It makes me cringe to see young people covered in tattoos because it's like they think they won't age. Hip tattoos are gonna look weird when her stomach's no longer flat. Sleeves and chest pieces on old saggy skin.. yuck.

PLUS the complete lack of originality is nauseating. Chinese symbols, tribal anything, stars, retro sailor stuff, butterflies..ugh. I once sat next to a real meathead kinda guy in school that had a tattoo of a tribal dragon around a yin-yang. And like, chinese symbols around it.

Tatoos are awesome, when I have kids Im gonna get tatoos representing each and everyone of them, if a dear friend of mine dies before me i'll definately put a tatoo on my chest representing them, I will never get a tatoo representing my girlf friend or wife because that could change very easily

I do plan on getting tatoos someday, I havent done it yet because I havent felt passionate about anything to justify permanently putting it on my body

Maybe a Marlins tatoo :whistle

I have a japanese symbol for knowledge on my right shoulder. My sister has tons of tattoos, she actually just got her tattooing license and promised the whole family a free tatt if they want one. I'm thinking of another japanese symbol on my left shoulder that looks painted on with brush strokes.

fish tank dont get a marlins tattoo

lol

heck nevermind DO IT

I WANNA SEE IT

531101[/snapback]

LOL I dont plan on getting one, but I sat next to a guy once at a Marlins game who had a Marlins Tat on his forearm, the tat was a Marlins Logo with the year 1993 on it, it was pretty cool, but the guy was pretty old probably 50s...

When I do finally get a tatoo I probably wont get one on my forearm, unless I am ungodly rich and I can live like a rock star lol

fish tank dont get a marlins tattoo

lol

heck nevermind DO IT

I WANNA SEE IT

531101[/snapback]

LOL I dont plan on getting one, but I sat next to a guy once at a Marlins game who had a Marlins Tat on his forearm, the tat was a Marlins Logo with the year 1993 on it, it was pretty cool, but the guy was pretty old probably 50s...

When I do finally get a tatoo I probably wont get one on my forearm, unless I am ungodly rich and I can live like a rock star lol

531154[/snapback]

Me too! I was sitting next to him one day in the fish tank! It was probably the same guy!