August 29, 200422 yr I just hope the bottom of the order can hold it together, otherwise we'll struggle offensively.
August 29, 200422 yr Don't know why go with this one, if the other lineup has been working. Hopefully this one can work out today.....
August 29, 200422 yr do these players ever get a rest ? gosh ... its sunday give Red some PT ... maybe Mordi too
August 29, 200422 yr They need to just stick with this lineup at this point. The Marlins dont need to be wondering what their roles are going to be offensively from day-to-day.
August 29, 200422 yr do these players ever get a rest ? gosh ... its sunday give Red some PT ... maybe Mordi too 531188[/snapback] I agree. We have a 4-game series coming up, in which we need all our starting players. Hopefully we come out with some early runs and that'll let us take out Paul and a couple of others during the 7th-9th inning.
August 29, 200422 yr Luis is in a big slump, I can understand it. 531197[/snapback] I thought that was why they moved him to 7th in the first place.
August 29, 200422 yr I think they changed him to the 7 spot to add more punch to the top of the lineup.
August 29, 200422 yr than they wonder why the starters are physically drained the only player that gets some playing time in our bench is Easley the rest are as good as bags of peanuts ... god forbid one of our starters has to miss a couple of games and we have to turn to our bench our rusty RUSTY bench im sorry but on sundays bench players should get some sort of playing time
August 29, 200422 yr Luis is in a big slump, I can understand it. 531197[/snapback] Bat him 2nd because he's in a slump??? He was in a slump before Jack moved him to 7th! He needs to be gently stroked? Bull. This is the big leagues.
August 29, 200422 yr than they wonder why the starters are physically drained the only player that gets some playing time in our bench is Easley the rest are as good as bags of peanuts ... god forbid one of our starters has to miss a couple of games and we have to turn to our bench our rusty RUSTY bench im sorry but on sundays bench players should get some sort of playing time 531219[/snapback] Bull. s***. Every game from here on out is f***ing important, and no starter should be sitting on the goddamn bench.
August 29, 200422 yr Bat him 2nd because he's in a slump??? He's more comfortable in the #2 spot, so the theory is he'd break out of it.
August 29, 200422 yr I would have stuck with the winner and just subbed some players in here and there.
August 29, 200422 yr yeah I can understand ... we all wanna win but at least give Red some PT ... I dont think it would make that much of a difference honestly luis is in a slump? ... put Mordi / Easley at 2nd then
August 29, 200422 yr The problem is... If we used a B lineup and lost, most of you complaining that we should use a B lineup would be screaming about how we used a B lineup and would've won if we didn't. Once again, Jack McKeon can't win.
August 29, 200422 yr Of course we will, it's just I hope we score alot early so Paulie and Mikey can go take a rest. Need the big bats ready to go this week.
August 29, 200422 yr there's no time for rest. we cant afford that luxury with our regulars. we are 5 games out of a playoff spot. not exactly time to rest.
August 29, 200422 yr than they wonder why the starters are physically drained the only player that gets some playing time in our bench is Easley the rest are as good as bags of peanuts ... god forbid one of our starters has to miss a couple of games and we have to turn to our bench our rusty RUSTY bench im sorry but on sundays bench players should get some sort of playing time 531219[/snapback] Bull. s***. Every game from here on out is f***ing important, and no starter should be sitting on the goddamn bench. 531229[/snapback] I dunno man.. gotta make sure our starters are fresh for October. It's nice to see that Jack is sending a message that he wants to win. I'd kinda prefer to see the lineup that has been working for us as of late though..
August 29, 200422 yr I dunno man.. gotta make sure our starters are fresh for October. 531247[/snapback] Gotta get to October first, if not they'll be getting plenty of rest in October, November, and December.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.