Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If the Cubs win the WC..........

Featured Replies

It would be really fun to watch.them lose lol... I wonder who is going to lose the game for the Cubs? Maybe Bartman will come back :D

Ramp will steal a Homerun from Sammy Sosa while in the stands...

 

all hell breaks loose in wrigglyville

549348[/snapback]

that is an awesome sig.

  • Author

Ramp will steal a Homerun from Sammy Sosa while in the stands...

 

all hell breaks loose in wrigglyville

549348[/snapback]

 

LOL

 

Maybe the Fish will win the Divison and the Cubs the WC

Ramp will steal a Homerun from Sammy Sosa while in the stands...

 

all hell breaks loose in wrigglyville

549348[/snapback]

that is an awesome sig.

549352[/snapback]

 

 

thanks

Ramp will steal a Homerun from Sammy Sosa while in the stands...

 

all hell breaks loose in wrigglyville

549348[/snapback]

 

 

ramp will be sitting in bartmans place wearing his marlins gear and get in alous way.

 

he'll be acting all rowdy like a drunk (he will probably be drunk for sure) college student and then will get his ass kicked and we establish a thread honoring ramps sacrifice. :thumbup

IF the Cubs win the Wild Card and IF the Cubs and Cards meet in the NLCS I would love nothing more than to see St. Louis take it to a 7th game and Pujols, Edmonds, or Rolen hit a walkoff homer off LaTroy Hawkins :)

 

Then again a sweep would be great too..

 

Too bad they arent gonna be in the playoffs..

 

Marlins @ Cardinals baby..

 

Bring it!!!

If the Fish don't make it into the Playoffs I am going to root for the Cards :)

549744[/snapback]

Don't talk like that. :thumbup

  • Author

If the Fish don't make it into the Playoffs I am going to root for the Cards :)

549744[/snapback]

Don't talk like that. :thumbup

549753[/snapback]

 

I know :thumbdown

Ramp will steal a Homerun from Sammy Sosa while in the stands...

 

all hell breaks loose in wrigglyville

549348[/snapback]

 

LOL

 

Maybe the Fish will win the Divison and the Cubs the WC

551412[/snapback]

 

 

I thought it was the curse of the Billy Goat, not the curse of the Mountain Goat

551412[/snapback]

 

 

I thought it was the curse of the Billy Goat, not the curse of the Mountain Goat

552136[/snapback]

:lol

551412[/snapback]

 

 

I thought it was the curse of the Billy Goat, not the curse of the Mountain Goat

552136[/snapback]

mountain goats aren't allowed in either. The curse is for all goats everywhere!!-

I thought it was the curse of the Billy Goat, not the curse of the Mountain Goat 552136[/snapback]

 

Billy Goat is a tavern/ hamburger place in Chicago, the goat was named after that.

 

It doesn't matter, Go Fish! Beat them scrubbies (well Expos right now)

  • Author

I take this back..........

 

Somebody other than the Cubs please win the Wild Card :thumbup

 

 

What I have noticed lately Cubs fans are absolutely horrible :thumbdown

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.