Heat Take Dwayne Wade!

Phlub

One. Their is no way Caron was batter than Amare last year! That's like saying Hinrich was a good pick.

Two. Stoudamire has a lot of growth, Caron was considered The Best player to come in and play immediatly, Not down the road.

Stoudamire is going to be an MVP, Yao is going to be an MVP for many years to come not just because their's a billion people in China because he deserves to be there.

Wild Card you'd be even smarter then you are now if you could put away your Miami Pride. (I can be realistic about the packers)

There isn't a chance in hell Caron is better then Amare. And as a fan of neither team. In fact I hate the Suns being a TWolve fan. I like the Heat more. But there just is not a chance Caron is better. Yes he is good and will be good for years. But Amare in 2 or 3 years will be mentioned in the same breath of the likes of Garnett, Duncan, Nowitzki, Wallace, etc, etc, essentially the great PF's in the game.

Caron is good. But he is no Amare or Yao for that matter.

You remind me of many Spur fans.

to them every damn player is an all pro.

Yes even Bateer.

Caron Butler will be a nice roleplayer on a playoff team. If you are counting on Caron Butler to be your leading scorer, your team sucks.

If you are counting on Caron Butler to be your top star...you are in trouble.

He is a nice complementary piece.

He is not in the same class as Amare or Yao and possibly a few more rookies from last year.

Again a certain Argentine guard did a pretty damn good job in the playoffs this past spring.

If not for his ankle injury he would of been a contender for rookie of the year.

But thats not the point, that is a bit of my homerism coming through, not much, cause that Argentine guard was the two time MVP of his league back in Italy.

And oh yeah, send Riles my regards for saying Bruce Bowen sucked. He helped us immensely in winning that title.

Caron Butler : 1.76 SPG -- first among rookies (8th in the NBA)

15.4 PPG -- first among rookies

2.7 APG -- 5th among rookies

.827% FT -- second among rookies

Amare Stadomire: 8.8 RPG -- first among rookies (13th in the NBA)

13.5 PPG -- second among rookies

25 Double-doubles -- second among rookies

.472 FG% -- fourth among rookies

What Amare did this year in phoenix got him a well deserved ROY award.

But Butler also had great numbers. Butler won't be the next MJ, but he'll be a very good solid player in the NBA. Not just a roleplayer.

das your insane. no, amare is better, but calling caron a role player is completly stupid. hes going to be an all star, maybe not a legend, butr definetly a player you have on a rebuilding club.

that should go down in marlins baseballs hall of fame as one of the stupidest posts. talk to ANY nba epert and theyll tell youyour wrong. infact, in the draft, instead of saying whos the "steal" of the draft, they say whos the "caron butler" of the draft. his game looks like paul pierce, and with more players around him we should be in the playoffs

Come on...

Caron Butler's biggest upside was that he was going to come in and produce right away.

You listened to the draft last year and you heard "This guy is going to be a guy who can come in and play right away"

Butler will be A 20ppg guy MAX!

hell, ok, lets look at the argentine guard, the pf from phoenx, and the chineese guy.

francis,mobley,marbury,marion,duncan,robinson,parker.

do the heat have anyone of that quality.

hell no!!!

only jones and thats when hes healthy. wade, jones, butler, and if we add a true pg(payton) we can have something special here.

butler will never carry a team to a title.

he may be a secondary star, but he will never carry a team to a title alone.

that you can take to the bank.

As far as Butler's stats...who else on that team was going to score outside of Eddie Jones?

Amare had a couple of guys named Starbury and Marion ahead of him to take points from.

Ask any expert and they will tell you that Amare was the best rooke player in the league last year and it was not even that close.

Caron Butler finished a very distant third to both Amare and Yao.

On a title team Caron Butler would be a good complementary player, possibly your second scorer, but no way in hell would he be the guy to lead you to the promised land.

Eddie Jones = Overated,Injured and soft player....

Caron Butler = Could become a superstar if he works on his shooting if not just a good player.

Rasual Butler = I think he can be better than Caron but Pat Riley seem like he doesn't want to deal with young players anymore which is a shame.I hope Heat sign this guy and devlop him along Caron and Wade.

Yeah the Heat are real close to the playoffs! Hahahahaha!

Zo is old and slow. He won't be that good.

Gary Payton is staying Milwaukee now that the Bucks have the money to keep him. Whoever told you that he will get the Vet. Minimum was high. Payton wants the cash!

Yeah the Heat are real close to the playoffs! Hahahahaha!

Zo is old and slow. He won't be that good.

Gary Payton is staying Milwaukee now that the Bucks have the money to keep him. Whoever told you that he will get the Vet. Minimum was high. Payton wants the cash!

Who mention playoffs? but the future looks good for heat.Wolves are not loaded and are no where near elite team in the west.

I was not talking about Payton and Zo has being as good as ever when healthy.

BTW: Rasual is injured thats why Riley may not keep him.

No he is not injured where you get thta from?He is currently training... Yes Rasual is injured. Broke his left finger in a "freak accident" in the shower.

I was not talking about Payton and Zo has being as good as ever when healthy.

BTW: Rasual is injured thats why Riley may not keep him.

No he is not injured where you get thta from?He is currently training... Yes Rasual is injured. Broke his left finger in a "freak accident" in the shower. Forward Rasual Butler said he has yet to hear from the Heat regarding the team's option on his contract for next season.

The Heat must inform him of its intentions by Monday.

"I'm just working out and waiting," he said at the team's draft party. "That's all I can do."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well it been heal by now.......