I'm leaving teh boards...

Libelula

oh man this is crazy !!!

look what I found :blink:

Miami Heat foward Rashual Butler has been hiding in pain for quite sometime. Doctors say Rashual spend too much time jumping around the television while the marlins were winning the world series and he damaged his knees beyond any south florida doctors knowledge. Doctors say that with the massive operations heading Butlers way, the player might have to sit out a good 3-4 years and they are not quite sure when he will be able to comeback.

Sad news and sure we had all hoped that it would have been Malik Allen, but sometimes bad things happen to the best of us.

Good luck to Rashual and his long hours of suffering

poor rashual

oh man this is crazy !!!

look what I found :blink:

Miami Heat foward Rashual Butler has been hiding in pain for quite sometime. Doctors say Rashual spend too much time jumping around the television while the marlins were winning the world series and he damaged his knees beyond any south florida doctors knowledge. Doctors say that with the massive operations heading Butlers way, the player might have to sit out a good 3-4 years and they are not quite sure when he will be able to comeback.

Sad news and sure we had all hoped that it would have been Malik Allen, but sometimes bad things happen to the best of us.

poor rashual

555895[/snapback]

u spelled rasuals name wrong like 6 times in there. nice try though.

oh man this is crazy !!!

look what I found? :blink:

poor rashual

555895[/snapback]

u spelled rasuals name wrong like 6 times in there. nice try though.

555969[/snapback]

Word. How hard is it to look at the kid's name, especially since it's a hard one to spell?

yay i got Ahuva!

omg

557012[/snapback]

You've never even seen her!

Just because you know I have good taste and I say she is so hott dosen't mean that she is so hott... :plain

And she is jewish and won't marry anyone that isn't jewish. And she won't marry anyone your age.

*KJC says that he is 15*

*Marlins says I believe you by your posts*

:thumbup

yay i got Ahuva!

omg

557012[/snapback]

Just because you know I have good taste and I say she is so hott dosen't mean that she is so hott... :plain

And she is jewish and won't marry anyone that isn't jewish. And she won't marry anyone your age.

*KJC says that he is 15*

557017[/snapback]

srry but someone got to Ahuva's flower way before i did. i split the cherry last night. :cool

yay i got Ahuva!

omg

557012[/snapback]

*KJC says that he is 15*

557017[/snapback]

srry but someone got to Ahuva's flower way before i did. i split the cherry last night. :cool

557023[/snapback]

shes a virgin :plain