Phillies at Marlins - Game 1 of 3

CapeFish

Why blame the umps? Dontrelle is the one pitching like ass

567368[/snapback]

Those 3 or so pitches Dontrelle didn't get the call on better be called the same with the other side pitching. They were close enough to be called.

567383[/snapback]

If he was showing consistency in the zone, he would probably get those calls. wake up

Thanks Paul

567354[/snapback]

Your welcome, me and the Train feel bad for the Phils and we decided we were gonna spot them at least 3 runs

567365[/snapback]

I hope you go to hell.

567378[/snapback]

Why would you wish Paul goto hell? Paul has played his heart out for us and I for one hope he goes to heaven.

567384[/snapback]

No, you as in you. You are djm305.

Why blame the umps? Dontrelle is the one pitching like ass

567368[/snapback]

Those 3 or so pitches Dontrelle didn't get the call on better be called the same with the other side pitching. They were close enough to be called.

567383[/snapback]

If he was showing consistency in the zone, he would probably get those calls. wake up

567388[/snapback]

it should be called consistently. Calls are supposed to be made by the pitch not who is on the mound and how they are pitching.

Thanks Paul

567354[/snapback]

Your welcome, me and the Train feel bad for the Phils and we decided we were gonna spot them at least 3 runs

567365[/snapback]

I hope you go to hell.

567378[/snapback]

Why would you wish Paul goto hell? Paul has played his heart out for us and I for one hope he goes to heaven.

567384[/snapback]

567391[/snapback]

lol... :thumbup :hat

Thanks Paul

567354[/snapback]

567365[/snapback]

I hope you go to hell.

567378[/snapback]

567384[/snapback]

567391[/snapback]

lol... :thumbup :hat

567395[/snapback]

GO TO HELL!!!