Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Heat Tickets

Featured Replies

Where can I get Heat tickets? Ticketmaster doesn't have the home games up for some reason.

Where can I get Heat tickets? Ticketmaster doesn't have the home games up for some reason.

569445[/snapback]

 

I think the only tickets available are the balcony seats and those are made available on the day of the games.

hahaha, EVERYONE wants to go to Heat games this year. hell, i need to find out how to score some tix man. SHAQ in the house son.

hahaha, EVERYONE wants to go to Heat games this year. hell, i need to find out how to score some tix man. SHAQ in the house son.

569722[/snapback]

 

so true. i have no tickets right now and if i cant go to any games this year but the team goes out and wins than im happy.

Heat tickets go on-sale on Oct. 2 at 10AM according to the Heat Website. Through internet and phone only.

Heat tickets go on-sale on Oct. 2 at 10AM according to the Heat Website. Through internet and phone only.

569779[/snapback]

Yep just gonna post that :thumbup

I have tix to all the games....might not use all of them.

570385[/snapback]

 

have i told you that you're my favorite moderator? :D

I have tix to all the games....might not use all of them.

570385[/snapback]

:blink:

Incredible!

hahaha, EVERYONE wants to go to Heat games this year. hell, i need to find out how to score some tix man. SHAQ in the house son.

569722[/snapback]

Dont forget where the best seats in the house are...

  • Author

hahaha, EVERYONE wants to go to Heat games this year. hell, i need to find out how to score some tix man. SHAQ in the house son.

569722[/snapback]

 

Yep. I am trying to find tickets as a birthday present for a certain someone. And yes he already knows about them so I didn't spoil any surprises.

although i never really liked Shaq, I'm rooting for the Heat, especially Shaq, to do well, just to make Kobe and the Lakers look bad

I have tix to all the games....might not use all of them.

570385[/snapback]

:blink:

Incredible!

570870[/snapback]

I might be out of town for some games...it happens... :thumbdown

 

lol to marlins02...we'll see

I have tix to all the games....might not use all of them.

570385[/snapback]

:o

 

:cool

 

If you ever have extras let me knizzo

I have tix to all the games....might not use all of them.

570385[/snapback]

:blink:

Incredible!

570870[/snapback]

I might be out of town for some games...it happens... :thumbdown

 

lol to marlins02...we'll see

571752[/snapback]

 

Where are your seats located? Depending on the location i'll buy all the ones you don't go to.

news....

 

there is an online presale on monday 9/27 at 10am for season ticket holders

571325[/snapback]

Where did you hear this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.