Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your favorite Soup?

Featured Replies

I like ...

 

Tortilla Soup

Chicken Noodle Soup

Lentil Soup

Split Pea Soup

Potato Soup

 

 

Come on guys this board is pretty slow tonight :thumbup

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

 

Now that I think about it, I don't remember the last time I actually ate soup. :confused

Chicken noodle

Broccoli and cheddar

Potato

Chili - If that counts

man, we are running out of ideas here.

 

anyway, soup rules.

 

french onion

potato

clam chowder

lipton extra noodle

matzah ball (esp when made by yours truly)

WHO CARES? ALL THAT MATTERS IS IF CHILI IS CONSIDERED A SOUP!!!!!

French Onion

571466[/snapback]

Especially with the Cheese layer on top :notworthy

571474[/snapback]

That's the good stuff :thumbup

 

I like the one they serve at Fridays

French Onion

571466[/snapback]

Especially with the Cheese layer on top :notworthy

571474[/snapback]

That's the good stuff :thumbup

 

I like the one they serve at Fridays

571477[/snapback]

Gotta try theres... the got the layer right ?? lol

mmmmm Friday's french onion soup....

 

I LOVE Benihana's onion soup & Ale House's french onion soup too.

mmmmm Friday's french onion soup....

 

I LOVE Benihana's onion soup & Ale House's french onion soup too.

571493[/snapback]

Hmm almost as tasty as your sig

mmmmm Friday's french onion soup....

 

I LOVE Benihana's onion soup & Ale House's french onion soup too.

571493[/snapback]

My best friends dad is the head chef at Benihana here :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.