Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Castillo trade?

Featured Replies

yo guys, just wondering if there are any rumors on where luis will go...i've come to terms that in order to keep lowell, luis has got to go unfortunatley....unless im wrong...could they keep em both??? anyways, just wondering your guys take and what we should and COULD get in return....just prospects? it think we could get MLB ready players with luis, some bullpen help or a 1B or something... what do you guys think?

We'll get 1 ML ready player for Luis, and maybe 2-3 prospects...

 

We can't keep both Lowell and Luis. Luis is almost a lock to be traded, I am just eager to see what for and to who...

  • Author

got ya, thanks.....then would we see fox at 2B? or would we make some other move, i wouldnt mind seeing fox play, he has hit the ball hard this year, just always right at someone, he is a pretty dependable player

Either Fox at 2B, maybe someone they got in the deal for Luis, or they call-up Kevin Hooper, dispite how he has done in AAA. He impressed a lot of people in ST, and might get the call.

Talk about "what have you done for me lately," Castillo belongs in the Marlins Hall of Fame. Maybe it's (financially) inevitable to trade him now (for a pitcher or two). Fox and Mordecai can handle 2nd base for the rest of this sason. Meanwhile, I'd like to see us spending more time (and money) developing our own prospects, not wheeling and dealing for others' discards. And I'd like to see Stratton ready to play first base in September.

Hey nobody WANTS to trade Castillo Arnie. We all love him, no question. I wish they had signed him to a long-term deal a season ago. But that doesn't happen with this team. This is their policy, so they have to live with their decisions. To have any chance of keeping Lowell, Castillo has to go, & probably Lee also.

Goood trade will be in my opinion ........

 

Luis going to the reds for Felipe Lopez and the top OF prospect fro mthe reds.Signing Lowell to a long term deal and move Cabs to first?Take your chances with another Phenom at LF.

Steve Smitherman was just called up for the Reds....

 

for anyone interested

Hey nobody WANTS to trade Castillo Arnie. We all love him, no question. I wish they had signed him to a long-term deal a season ago. But that doesn't happen with this team. This is their policy, so they have to live with their decisions. To have any chance of keeping Lowell, Castillo has to go, & probably Lee also.

Hotcorner, We have no disagreement. I'm just suggesting developing our own and not playing Fantasy Baseball by the season or trading for others' discards.

We'll get 1 ML ready player for Luis, and maybe 2-3 prospects...

 

We can't keep both Lowell and Luis. Luis is almost a lock to be traded, I am just eager to see what for and to who...

I think both Luis and Mike and even possibly Lee will be gone by July 31st.

We'll get 1 ML ready player for Luis, and maybe 2-3 prospects...

 

We can't keep both Lowell and Luis. Luis is almost a lock to be traded, I am just eager to see what for and to who...

I think both Luis and Mike and even possibly Lee will be gone by July 31st. Nah I think the only people that you will see traded are Penny, Lee, and Castillo.

Nah I think the only people that you will see traded are Penny, Lee, and Castillo.

:disco LOL where is that Icon? Is it some sorf of Deion Sanders Dance?

I think both Luis and Mike and even possibly Lee will be gone by July 31st.

Lowell won't be traded, Lee will be in November, and Castillo will definately be traded in July, possibly with Penny...

Nah I think the only people that you will see traded are Penny, Lee, and Castillo.

:disco LOL where is that Icon? Is it some sorf of Deion Sanders Dance?

:disco

:disco

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.