2 weekly CLASSIC Panthers games replayed on FSN!

Accord

This is so awesome, i've got my Tivo set :D .

CLASSIC PANTHERS

FSN Florida will fill the NHL lockout void with Florida Panthers Classic Games, a selection of 10 of the greatest games in the team's history.

Two Classic Games will air per week, beginning Oct. 12 with Game 5 of the 1996 Bruins quarterfinal (the Bill Lindsay game).

Denis Potvin will host each classic game. "Panthers Classics remind me of the many times I wished that I could have laced them up with these guys," Potvin said. "The Rat Pack was awe inspiring."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/custom/...la-sports-media

If I cared about the Panthers I'd be thrilled. Watching 8 year old games that aren't quit ESPN Classic-esque is pretty sweet.

582276[/snapback]

word man word. i remember watching that marlins game at wrigley where millar hit a inside the parker a few years after it happened. that was awesome

I havent watched a Panthers since they left the Miami Arena, I used to love taking the metrorail to the arena and watching Hockey, Hockey in person is one of the greatest events, but them leaving to accomodate Huipinga and since TV Hockey really sucks Ive learned to just ignore it...But I have a real soft spot in my heart for that rat loving bunch, I just may enjoy watching it, but after they go through that 96 season and some of their inagural year what else will they show

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.