Clinton on the trail with Kerry

Shamrock

Good to see Billy boy back out there. Im sure some on this board will say unkind things about Clinton. But I doubt they would vote for Kerry anyway. :thumbup

601194[/snapback]

Clinton is a scumbag, hillbilly, lying no good piece of scum. But Clinton was an excellent communicator and has an uncanny ability to create the illusion of empathy with the American public. Kerry, to say the least, has some issues with this.

Good move to consolidate the Democratic base. It'll also sway some female undecideds, who for some stupid reason voted disproportionately for Clinton twice despite the fact that he's a lying, cheating no good lout with an apologist, carpetbagging, self interested, meglomaniacal uber-bitch for a wife.

Good to see Billy boy back out there. Im sure some on this board will say unkind things about Clinton. But I doubt they would vote for Kerry anyway.? :thumbup

601194[/snapback]

Clinton is a scumbag, hillbilly, lying no good piece of scum. But Clinton was an excellent communicator and has an uncanny ability to create the illusion of empathy with the American public. Kerry, to say the least, has some issues with this.

Good move to consolidate the Democratic base. It'll also sway some female undecideds, who for some stupid reason voted disproportionately for Clinton twice despite the fact that he's a lying, cheating no good lout with an apologist, carpetbagging, self interested, meglomaniacal uber-bitch for a wife.

601258[/snapback]

Not a Clinton fan, eh? :lol

I heard his speech, its just him saying how wonderful he(Clinton) is most of the time, then spending just a couple minutes talking about John Kerry.

601308[/snapback]

Which is probably the right way to go. If Ronald Reagan were still alive and on the campaign trail with Bush they'd spend 95% of the time talking about Reagan and then say a couple words about Dubya. That is standard procedure when you bring out a poster boy from a party to campaign for someone else, you remind everyone of what that guy has done and then you say a couple things about the guy that's running.

Interesting that Bill leaped 7 weeks out of surgery into a feisty campaign. I don't know what this speaks more for, Clinton being dedicated to the party or the Kerry camp needed him badly.

Good to see Billy boy back out there. Im sure some on this board will say unkind things about Clinton. But I doubt they would vote for Kerry anyway.? :thumbup

601194[/snapback]

601258[/snapback]

Not a Clinton fan, eh? :lol

601259[/snapback]

It pained ole fillet to see a Dem work so well with Congress to set the country on a successful path.

Interesting that Bill leaped 7 weeks out of surgery into a feisty campaign. I don't know what this speaks more for, Clinton being dedicated to the party or the Kerry camp needed him badly.

The only reason Clinton is doing this is for personal reasons. His "wife" has higher political apirations, and I'm sure he has some self-interested motive as well. Besides, after 7 weeks the world's largest ego must be fed.