Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TO Strikes Again

Featured Replies

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

I miss the old days of the NFL when a guy like BO, uh I mean TO would get his leg broken on a cheap shot for doing this crap. Oh well what goes around comes around.

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

 

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

I bet he actually practiced that dance at home too... What a dolt. I like how his teammate just walks by him like, "God you're an idiot."

 

Whatever happened to people just handing the ball to the official. Marvin Harrison is a great receiver and a class act.. TO is a great receiver and a punk.

Ha.....T.O. is a badass.......He tried Ray Lewis and that was funny.

605421[/snapback]

a badass that likes to have a good cry..... all the time

 

he is like Vermeil Jr

I wished Ray Lewis clocked him. Anyway, I like Superfreak aka Randy Moss way better than Terrell Owens. Moss is a freak of nature.

Do y'all want cheese with that wine? Let the man dance...every team does it....the bob and weave....look at Ray Lewis..he dances before every game, after every tackle.....stop with this boo-hoo....stop dancing garbage. The man has every right to and just because the rest of you don't have the talent in his pinky finger, doesn't mean you should put him down.

I bet he actually practiced that dance at home too... What a dolt. I like how his teammate just walks by him like, "God you're an idiot."

 

Whatever happened to people just handing the ball to the official. Marvin Harrison is a great receiver and a class act.. TO is a great receiver and a punk.

605422[/snapback]

 

If you don't want to see him dance, shut his arse down.

I bet he actually practiced that dance at home too... What a dolt. I like how his teammate just walks by him like, "God you're an idiot."

 

Whatever happened to people just handing the ball to the official. Marvin Harrison is a great receiver and a class act.. TO is a great receiver and a punk.

605422[/snapback]

 

If you don't want to see him dance, shut his arse down.

605512[/snapback]

um ok... I'll be sure to tighten up my coverage on him next time we play him.

I bet he actually practiced that dance at home too... What a dolt. I like how his teammate just walks by him like, "God you're an idiot."

 

Whatever happened to people just handing the ball to the official. Marvin Harrison is a great receiver and a class act.. TO is a great receiver and a punk.

605422[/snapback]

 

If you don't want to see him dance, shut his arse down.

605512[/snapback]

um ok... I'll be sure to tighten up my coverage on him next time we play him.

605607[/snapback]

 

Here's an even crazier idea. Change the station.

 

:plain

I bet people who love TOs little jigs are the same people who think the state of the NBA is awesome right now.

Celebrations add personality to the game. The NFL is already dictating the shiz out of the game as is.

 

:plain

I bet people who love TOs little jigs are the same people who think the state of the NBA is awesome right now.

605625[/snapback]

 

Incorrect...the NBA sucks always will suck....TO is god....bar none.

Ray Lewis insinuated Terrell Owens has conflicted sexual preferences.

"What's flattering is that he has me on his mind when he's at home," Lewis added with a wink. "I thought women would do that. But if you have a man on [your] mind at home, something is wrong with that." Nov. 1 - 11:38 am et

Ray Lewis insinuated Terrell Owens has conflicted sexual preferences.

"What's flattering is that he has me on his mind when he's at home," Lewis added with a wink. "I thought women would do that. But if you have a man on [your] mind at home, something is wrong with that." Nov. 1 - 11:38 am et

605707[/snapback]

 

Awesome.

 

:notworthy

I bet people who love TOs little jigs are the same people who think the state of the NBA is awesome right now.

605625[/snapback]

 

Incorrect...the NBA sucks always will suck....TO is god....bar none.

605671[/snapback]

Would he be 'god' if he were not on the Eagles?

I've always loved him....from his days stomping on the dallas star....he provides a flair that the rest of the people in the NFL need to have.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.