Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TO Strikes Again

Featured Replies

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

 

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

605415[/snapback]

You know who else blew up at his coaches on the sidelines? Some guy by the name of Jerry Rice - maybe you have heard of him. TO tells it like it is - he questions Garcias arm strength, and with reason. If you don't know anything about him, don't judge him.

 

Rebirth - TO can't dance in the endzone, but your boy Randy Moss can drive around with cops on his hood? I like that thinking :thumbdown

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

 

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

605415[/snapback]

You know who else blew up at his coaches on the sidelines? Some guy by the name of Jerry Rice - maybe you have heard of him. TO tells it like it is - he questions Garcias arm strength, and with reason. If you don't know anything about him, don't judge him.

 

Rebirth - TO can't dance in the endzone, but your boy Randy Moss can drive around with cops on his hood? I like that thinking :thumbdown

608149[/snapback]

what gives him the right to rip his QB?... and its not like Garcia wasnt getting him the ball... Jeff got him the ball ALOT. When was the last time Rice blew up on his head coach... even back when he was good I dont remember any major happenings.

  • Author

madman, TO doesn't belong in the same sentence as Jerry Rice

608202[/snapback]

nobody does

I used to not like T.O. But come on, what has he done thats that bad? I mean, its funny. I loved the cell phone thing that Chad Jhonson did. The Pom Pom thing T.O did, funny. Standing on the Star in Dallas? Good. I hate Dallas. Also Funny. The Ray Lewis dance? I think Lewis is great. And I still thought the Dance was great. So why don't you tight asses who dislike T.O because he doesn't just hand the ball the ref, go watch Golf and Tennis where everything is the same as it was since the inception of the game.

 

 

And im not knocking the two sports either.

I used to not like T.O. But come on, what has he done thats that bad? I mean, its funny. I loved the cell phone thing that Chad Jhonson did. The Pom Pom thing T.O did, funny. Standing on the Star in Dallas? Good. I hate Dallas. Also Funny. The Ray Lewis dance? I think Lewis is great. And I still thought the Dance was great. So why don't you tight asses who dislike T.O because he doesn't just hand the ball the ref, go watch Golf and Tennis where everything is the same as it was since the inception of the game.

 

 

And im not knocking the two sports either.

608616[/snapback]

 

Just to let you know, Joe Horn did the cellphone celebration.

 

Ripping down a sign was going a little too far, but doing a dance after scoring is no problem in my eyes. When a team shuts him down they can dance all they want in his face. It's the nature of football.

madman, TO doesn't belong in the same sentence as Jerry Rice

608202[/snapback]

 

the same arrogant pompous Jerry Rice that has the audacity to ask Seattle's god Steve Largent if he can wear his number even though it is retired. Jerry ain't no choir boy either complaining when a ball doesnt get thrown his way. How bout when his streak ended and he complained to everyone that he should get the ball more. Nowadays it's all about flash and all about the "Leon" attitude. There aren't many who don't fall into this category....I dare you to name more players who you don't think are pompous or arrogant and i'll shoot em down.

I miss the old days of the NFL when a guy like BO, uh I mean TO would get his leg broken on a cheap shot for doing this crap. Oh well what goes around comes around.

605404[/snapback]

 

I miss the good old days when someone who helps cover up a double murder actually goes to jail.

 

As much as you might hate TO, he stays clean, doesn't beat his wife or any of those other wonderful things alot of the miscreants in the NFL do. I respect that.

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

 

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

605415[/snapback]

You know who else blew up at his coaches on the sidelines? Some guy by the name of Jerry Rice - maybe you have heard of him. TO tells it like it is - he questions Garcias arm strength, and with reason. If you don't know anything about him, don't judge him.

 

Rebirth - TO can't dance in the endzone, but your boy Randy Moss can drive around with cops on his hood? I like that thinking :thumbdown

608149[/snapback]

what gives him the right to rip his QB?... and its not like Garcia wasnt getting him the ball... Jeff got him the ball ALOT. When was the last time Rice blew up on his head coach... even back when he was good I dont remember any major happenings.

608198[/snapback]

 

Rice blew up big time at all the coaches on the sideline in a bigger tantrum than TO ever has - the only reason you don't remember is because it was the Dallas Star game for TO. TO never blew up at his head coach on the sidelines. Way to ignore the Randy Moss driving cops around on his hood comment.

 

Next subject. Terrell Owens was left to fill the gaping hole that was created when Jerry Rice departed for Oakland. There: same sentence, appropriate use.

 

Finally, those who think JR doesn't deserve #80 in Seattle are full of it. I don't care who the hell Steve Largent is; when the greatest receiver in the history of the game gets traded to a team, he deserves the number he's worn his entire NFL career.

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

 

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

605415[/snapback]

You know who else blew up at his coaches on the sidelines? Some guy by the name of Jerry Rice - maybe you have heard of him. TO tells it like it is - he questions Garcias arm strength, and with reason. If you don't know anything about him, don't judge him.

 

Rebirth - TO can't dance in the endzone, but your boy Randy Moss can drive around with cops on his hood? I like that thinking :thumbdown

608149[/snapback]

what gives him the right to rip his QB?... and its not like Garcia wasnt getting him the ball... Jeff got him the ball ALOT. When was the last time Rice blew up on his head coach... even back when he was good I dont remember any major happenings.

608198[/snapback]

 

Rice blew up big time at all the coaches on the sideline in a bigger tantrum than TO ever has - the only reason you don't remember is because it was the Dallas Star game for TO. TO never blew up at his head coach on the sidelines. Way to ignore the Randy Moss driving cops around on his hood comment.

 

Next subject. Terrell Owens was left to fill the gaping hole that was created when Jerry Rice departed for Oakland. There: same sentence, appropriate use.

 

Finally, those who think JR doesn't deserve #80 in Seattle are full of it. I don't care who the hell Steve Largent is; when the greatest receiver in the history of the game gets traded to a team, he deserves the number he's worn his entire NFL career.

609975[/snapback]

 

i'm sorry but your wrong about the number thing. You don't just come in as a rent-a-player and take a city hero's number. Steve Largent is in political office and if anyone on this board said Seattle Seahawks, he would be the first person we all said. Jerry Rice comes in and asks if he can use the number???? I don't care who the hell he is....Seattle Seahawks = Steve Largent not Jerry "2 months till retirement" Rice.

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

 

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

605415[/snapback]

You know who else blew up at his coaches on the sidelines? Some guy by the name of Jerry Rice - maybe you have heard of him. TO tells it like it is - he questions Garcias arm strength, and with reason. If you don't know anything about him, don't judge him.

 

Rebirth - TO can't dance in the endzone, but your boy Randy Moss can drive around with cops on his hood? I like that thinking :thumbdown

608149[/snapback]

what gives him the right to rip his QB?... and its not like Garcia wasnt getting him the ball... Jeff got him the ball ALOT. When was the last time Rice blew up on his head coach... even back when he was good I dont remember any major happenings.

608198[/snapback]

 

Rice blew up big time at all the coaches on the sideline in a bigger tantrum than TO ever has - the only reason you don't remember is because it was the Dallas Star game for TO. TO never blew up at his head coach on the sidelines. Way to ignore the Randy Moss driving cops around on his hood comment.

 

Next subject. Terrell Owens was left to fill the gaping hole that was created when Jerry Rice departed for Oakland. There: same sentence, appropriate use.

 

Finally, those who think JR doesn't deserve #80 in Seattle are full of it. I don't care who the hell Steve Largent is; when the greatest receiver in the history of the game gets traded to a team, he deserves the number he's worn his entire NFL career.

609975[/snapback]

 

i'm sorry but your wrong about the number thing. You don't just come in as a rent-a-player and take a city hero's number. Steve Largent is in political office and if anyone on this board said Seattle Seahawks, he would be the first person we all said. Jerry Rice comes in and asks if he can use the number???? I don't care who the hell he is....Seattle Seahawks = Steve Largent not Jerry "2 months till retirement" Rice.

609986[/snapback]

 

To hell with Steve Largent - Jerry Rice is the greatest receiver in the history of the game, and there is no good reason for him to not have the number he has always had.

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

 

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

605415[/snapback]

You know who else blew up at his coaches on the sidelines? Some guy by the name of Jerry Rice - maybe you have heard of him. TO tells it like it is - he questions Garcias arm strength, and with reason. If you don't know anything about him, don't judge him.

 

Rebirth - TO can't dance in the endzone, but your boy Randy Moss can drive around with cops on his hood? I like that thinking :thumbdown

608149[/snapback]

what gives him the right to rip his QB?... and its not like Garcia wasnt getting him the ball... Jeff got him the ball ALOT. When was the last time Rice blew up on his head coach... even back when he was good I dont remember any major happenings.

608198[/snapback]

 

Rice blew up big time at all the coaches on the sideline in a bigger tantrum than TO ever has - the only reason you don't remember is because it was the Dallas Star game for TO. TO never blew up at his head coach on the sidelines. Way to ignore the Randy Moss driving cops around on his hood comment.

 

Next subject. Terrell Owens was left to fill the gaping hole that was created when Jerry Rice departed for Oakland. There: same sentence, appropriate use.

 

Finally, those who think JR doesn't deserve #80 in Seattle are full of it. I don't care who the hell Steve Largent is; when the greatest receiver in the history of the game gets traded to a team, he deserves the number he's worn his entire NFL career.

609975[/snapback]

 

i'm sorry but your wrong about the number thing. You don't just come in as a rent-a-player and take a city hero's number. Steve Largent is in political office and if anyone on this board said Seattle Seahawks, he would be the first person we all said. Jerry Rice comes in and asks if he can use the number???? I don't care who the hell he is....Seattle Seahawks = Steve Largent not Jerry "2 months till retirement" Rice.

609986[/snapback]

 

To hell with Steve Largent - Jerry Rice is the greatest receiver in the history of the game, and there is no good reason for him to not have the number he has always had.

610040[/snapback]

 

Your not getting the point....which is fine since it is hard to find....lemme put it in your terms....Let's take this idol.....say Shaq....he wears 34....for LA...he builds a huge career and is the best player your city has ever had in almost any sport. Then he retires and goes away and LeBron James comes and takes the number. Shaq has always been that number and LeBron aint staying longer then the rest of the year. Are you saying its right for him to take the number despite what Shaq has done? It's also highly arguable that Rice is the greatest receiver in history....

  • Author

Rice is on a whole other level than any other receiver that ever lived

 

just look at the stats

Rice is on a whole other level than any other receiver that ever lived

 

just look at the stats

610050[/snapback]

 

So because of that he should be able to take anyone's number no matter what the circumstances?

  • Author

Rice is on a whole other level than any other receiver that ever lived

 

just look at the stats

610050[/snapback]

 

So because of that he should be able to take anyone's number no matter what the circumstances?

610053[/snapback]

i ahve no clue what the situation with that is, and i haven't read anything earlier in the thread

 

someone should be willing to give it up, but if noone wants to give it up, then he shouldn't force someone to give it up

I hate TO. I bet his teammates hate him too.

605322[/snapback]

His teammates definetly don't hate him. And way to comment on a guy you know nothing about. I'll say bascially what I said to the guy who talked s*** about Pac. You must like eating out of the media's ass, eh?

605370[/snapback]

lol - thats funny.. what are you 12?

 

I don't like him. I don't like the way he presents himself. I don't like his attitude. I don't like how he blew up and yelled at his O-coordinator on the sidelines like a little baby. I don't like how he publically called out his coaches and his quarterback in SF. He's a baby and he's immature. Yes, he's in the elite of WRs in the NFL but he's acts like an idiot.

605415[/snapback]

You know who else blew up at his coaches on the sidelines? Some guy by the name of Jerry Rice - maybe you have heard of him. TO tells it like it is - he questions Garcias arm strength, and with reason. If you don't know anything about him, don't judge him.

 

Rebirth - TO can't dance in the endzone, but your boy Randy Moss can drive around with cops on his hood? I like that thinking :thumbdown

608149[/snapback]

what gives him the right to rip his QB?... and its not like Garcia wasnt getting him the ball... Jeff got him the ball ALOT. When was the last time Rice blew up on his head coach... even back when he was good I dont remember any major happenings.

608198[/snapback]

 

Rice blew up big time at all the coaches on the sideline in a bigger tantrum than TO ever has - the only reason you don't remember is because it was the Dallas Star game for TO. TO never blew up at his head coach on the sidelines. Way to ignore the Randy Moss driving cops around on his hood comment.

 

Next subject. Terrell Owens was left to fill the gaping hole that was created when Jerry Rice departed for Oakland. There: same sentence, appropriate use.

 

Finally, those who think JR doesn't deserve #80 in Seattle are full of it. I don't care who the hell Steve Largent is; when the greatest receiver in the history of the game gets traded to a team, he deserves the number he's worn his entire NFL career.

609975[/snapback]

 

i'm sorry but your wrong about the number thing. You don't just come in as a rent-a-player and take a city hero's number. Steve Largent is in political office and if anyone on this board said Seattle Seahawks, he would be the first person we all said. Jerry Rice comes in and asks if he can use the number???? I don't care who the hell he is....Seattle Seahawks = Steve Largent not Jerry "2 months till retirement" Rice.

609986[/snapback]

 

To hell with Steve Largent - Jerry Rice is the greatest receiver in the history of the game, and there is no good reason for him to not have the number he has always had.

610040[/snapback]

 

Your not getting the point....which is fine since it is hard to find....lemme put it in your terms....Let's take this idol.....say Shaq....he wears 34....for LA...he builds a huge career and is the best player your city has ever had in almost any sport. Then he retires and goes away and LeBron James comes and takes the number. Shaq has always been that number and LeBron aint staying longer then the rest of the year. Are you saying its right for him to take the number despite what Shaq has done? It's also highly arguable that Rice is the greatest receiver in history....

610047[/snapback]

 

1) I depise the NBA

2) I doubt LeBron would be the greatest ever at his position in the history of the game

3) No, that is hardly arguable at all.

Rice is on a whole other level than any other receiver that ever lived

 

just look at the stats

610050[/snapback]

 

So because of that he should be able to take anyone's number no matter what the circumstances?

610053[/snapback]

Being the greatest the game has ever had, yes.

Lemme educate you, youngster, that doesnt mean you can do squat. Jerry Rice isnt bigger then the game nor is he bigger then Steve Largent in Seattle....you'll just never understand that. So be it.

T.O. can take his ass back to Philly.

 

I liked Hines' dance a little more :notworthy

Look what happens when Philly loses... TO acts like a little child again and then yells at McNabb on the sidelines.

 

Typical.

Madman - to hell with you ... educate yourself before you speak ... largent is a legend in seattle and one of the classiest acts to play the game

 

He was drafted in the 4th round by Houston, they thought he was too short and too slow to play in the league and were going to cut him .. Seattle traded an 8th round pick for him and Houston took it

 

All he did in his career from 1976 (seattle's first season) until 1989 (right before the horrible years of the behring era) was become the face of the franchise.

 

He retired with 6 records: Most Receptions (819), Consecutive Games with a Reception (177), Most Receiving Yards (13,089), Most Receiving TDs (100), most seasons with 50+ receptions (10), most seasons with over 1,000 yards receiving (8).

 

He did all this despite being 5-11 187lbs. Oh yeah, he also had Jim Zorn and Dave Krieg as his QBs and played for a run first coach in Chuck Knox with some very good RBs including Curt Warner.

 

Granted Rice has become the greatest receiver ever, but when this sole Seahawk Hall of Famer retired he had ownership of that title and the heart of the city and any NFL fan who saw him play

 

Aside from the receiving stats this video should show you the type of player that he was ... it was the revenge hit on Mike Harden .. a must watch video .. it's a shame they only show the revenge portion .. in the first meeting that year harden cheap shoted largent with a forearm to the head and knocked steve out of the game and out of his skull .. the next time they met that year this happened

 

http://www.seahawks.com/MMSec.aspx?vid=60&MMSecID=9

Thank you very much Phx.....i was waiting for someone to back me up here...thank god for sensible people....

 

Iowa....you need some sense yourself....quit looking for negatives. All he was doing was telling him we're gonna get this back. He was trying to pump up his QB. I'm sick of ignorant people like you looking for TO to do something bad so you can jump on him. You really need to wonder if you'd be thinking this way if TO played for your team. Excuse TO for showing some passion and showing that he was still with his QB. Those guys on FOX were completely wrong about him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.