Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Livestrong Wrist band thingies

Featured Replies

anyone got one?

 

i just got a white one that says King James

 

it's cool i guess

627418[/snapback]

I have one.

  • Author

anyone got one?

 

i just got a white one that says King James

 

it's cool i guess

627418[/snapback]

I have one.

627622[/snapback]

the yellow one?

anyone got one?

 

i just got a white one that says King James

 

it's cool i guess

627418[/snapback]

I have one.

627622[/snapback]

the yellow one?

627624[/snapback]

The livestrong one.

I've been looking for them but havent seen them anywhere.

 

Wanted to get a blue one not the yellow that everyone and their dog has.

627498[/snapback]

I'm not sure if there are 2 blue ones but I've seen a blue one for the army in Israel.

 

And putting them on your dogs is going to far.

627504[/snapback]

 

"Everyone and their dog" is a figure of speech, Marlins. Are you really that thick you didn't realize it?

OMG i want to wear a rubber band around my wrist and look coolers!!OMGOMG

627537[/snapback]

 

I'll get you one for Christmas then.

 

:mischief

627557[/snapback]

YAY!! can u get me one for my penis!!!

627560[/snapback]

Oh dear.

OMG i want to wear a rubber band around my wrist and look coolers!!OMGOMG

627537[/snapback]

 

I'll get you one for Christmas then.

 

:mischief

627557[/snapback]

YAY!! can u get me one for my penis!!!

627560[/snapback]

:lol

I just wear a damn rubber band. I've been doing it for like 4 years.

 

I did used to have the yellow one, bought it because it supported cancer, but I kinda started disliking it once everyone had it. I ended up giving it away.

I just wear a damn rubber band. I've been doing it for like 4 years.

 

I did used to have the yellow one, bought it because it supported cancer, but I kinda started disliking it once everyone had it. I ended up giving it away.

627821[/snapback]

Word.

I bought one at Niketown in July but then thought, ok I've made a nice contribution to a great cause but I don't to look so fugazy like everyone else.

I just wear a damn rubber band. I've been doing it for like 4 years.

 

I did used to have the yellow one, bought it because it supported cancer, but I kinda started disliking it once everyone had it. I ended up giving it away.

627821[/snapback]

 

Everyone and their momma has them. 90% of the people wear it because it's in. Wear the OG bands, the Baller Bands. Lesser people wear them, and there are more colors to choose from.

I just wear a damn rubber band. I've been doing it for like 4 years.

 

I did used to have the yellow one, bought it because it supported cancer, but I kinda started disliking it once everyone had it. I ended up giving it away.

627821[/snapback]

 

Yeah thats what I currently do wear rubber bands. My right wrist feels naked if I dont.

  • Author

I just wear a damn rubber band. I've been doing it for like 4 years.

 

I did used to have the yellow one, bought it because it supported cancer, but I kinda started disliking it once everyone had it. I ended up giving it away.

627821[/snapback]

 

Everyone and their momma has them. 90% of the people wear it because it's in. Wear the OG bands, the Baller Bands. Lesser people wear them, and there are more colors to choose from.

628470[/snapback]

those bands are one million times better

 

that's why i got one :thumbup

Everyone and their momma has them. 90% of the people wear it because it's in. Wear the OG bands, the Baller Bands. Lesser people wear them, and there are more colors to choose from.

628470[/snapback]

The only one I'd wear is a white or black Battleground one. Not sure if that's the same thing you are talking about.

 

I just wear a damn rubber band. I've been doing it for like 4 years.

 

I did used to have the yellow one, bought it because it supported cancer, but I kinda started disliking it once everyone had it. I ended up giving it away.

627821[/snapback]

 

Yeah thats what I currently do wear rubber bands. My right wrist feels naked if I dont.

628477[/snapback]

Yeah, same here. If my right wrist is empty something is wrong. Or that specific rubber band ran out of luck.

Hospitals covering LiveStrong bracelets, fearing fatal mixup

 

Associated Press

 

TAMPA, Fla. - A hospital chain is removing and taping over patients' LiveStrong wristbands because they are yellow - the same color as the "do not resuscitate" bands it puts on patients who don't want to be saved if their heart stops.

 

No mix ups have been reported, but BayCare Health Systems officials don't want to take any chances. The popular rubber bracelets are sold through the Lance Armstrong Foundation, part of the champion bicycle racer's efforts to raise money for cancer education and research.

 

"It could be confusing, particularly in the situation of a code or a cardiac arrest where people have to think very quickly," said Lisa Johnson, vice president of patient services at Morton Plant Mease Health Care, which is part of the chain. "We wouldn't want to mistake a Lance Armstrong bracelet and not resuscitate someone we're supposed to."

 

Hospitals use colored bracelets to quickly tell doctors, nurses and other staff special instructions for certain patients. For example, at BayCare Health hospitals purple bands designate that the patient is at risk of falling; red means the patient has allergies. Not all hospitals use the same coloring system.

 

Lance Armstrong Foundation officials declined comment.

I want to get one that says Bonds: Support Steroids.

 

I'd pay up the ass for that s***.

I have my Livestrong one on right now actually....I never intended on buying one....(because I dont like to go out of my way to be like everyone else when it comes to fashion)...but then my school purchased 1,500 of them to give to the students and teachers because one of the teachers at our school was diagnosed with cancer right at the beginning of the school year. I didnt wear mine at first...but then I started to cause I figured even though it is just a fashion right now...my school purchased them for a very good cause and wanted us to wear them to support one of coolest and nicest teachers ive ever had. But yea...i can see why alot of people would choose not to wear them. :confused

I have a yellow one but it's not LiveSTRONG. It's Team. Most underrated yellow band ever. :lol

i just saw a baby blue one. i wanted it but i wasnt about to ask where he bought it

636055[/snapback]

 

I have a baby blue one, it also came with yellow and white. It's the Denver Nuggets colors, designed for Melo. :hat

In Indiana you can get blue ones that say "Believe"

 

its for the Colts

 

:plain

  • 4 weeks later...

The bands has gone too far. Everyone has them now. Before "LiveSTRONG", there's the Baller Bands. After the fad dies, I'll still wear the Baller Bands. Big props to Nike though for blowing up the bands.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.