Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aj Pierzynski

Featured Replies

The Giants just released him today. I think it would be a good idea if we signed him to a one year deal to play backup catcher because lets face it whos going to be our backup Matt treanor hasnt proved himself and Willingham aint ready and hes not good defensively.

He's going to be too expensive, and the Marlins have bigger needs right now than an expensive backup catcher.

Pierzynski is a cancer in the clubhouse. He would also wanna start so he would be even more of a cancer

 

ill pass

Too expensive as a backup.

 

How cheap will he come? If it is under $7M he may be a better investment than the current starting catcher. (edit: Stats-wise. I don't know the going rate on intangibles.)

Too expensive as a backup.

 

How cheap will he come? If it is under $7M he may be a better investment than the current starting catcher. (edit: Stats-wise. I don't know the going rate on intangibles.)

635949[/snapback]

:mischief

Our current starting catcher can play LF and 1B as well, fwiw.

635973[/snapback]

Kevin Millar can play 3b and LF too... doesnt mean he belongs there :p

I am usually loathe to bad-mouth any player because obviously just making it to the bigs, nevermind sticking, means you have a tremendous amount of talent, almost every single thing I've ever heard uttered or read about this guy is that he's the kind of guy that Dale Carnegie would punch in the mouth (wondering how many people here get it), or as they say he's a class A a**hole.

I kinda like him....

635989[/snapback]

as did I. Did anyone ever complain about him when he was a twin? I dont think anyone ever did i maybe be wrong though

I kinda like him....

635989[/snapback]

as did I. Did anyone ever complain about him when he was a twin? I dont think anyone ever did i maybe be wrong though

635996[/snapback]

 

I'm pretty sure Radke or someone was on Rome once and was badmouthing him. I've heard he was a complete asswhole.

he's the kind of guy that Dale Carnegie would punch in the mouth

635988[/snapback]

That brought a smile to my face

 

:)

 

What a correct book.

he's the kind of guy that Dale Carnegie would punch in the mouth

635988[/snapback]

That brought a smile to my face

 

:)

 

What a correct book.

636025[/snapback]

 

 

:thumbup

The Giants let him go for a reason and he's not a backup. We're talking about a guy who led all NL catchers in RBI's last season. However, he's not that great defensively.

 

And yes, there was a lot said about him when he was with the Twins also.

Because people couldn't spell his name right.

I learned how to spell it today

636181[/snapback]

yet you still spelled it wrong in the title

 

:lol

 

Pierzynski

Pierzynski is a cancer in the clubhouse. He would also wanna start so he would be even more of a cancer

 

ill pass

635926[/snapback]

 

Not to mention Jack would have a meltdown trying to pronounce his name. Let alone spell it for the lineup card...are you guys NuTZ?!

He's much better at blocking the plate than Lo Duca and has every bit the throwing arm.

 

:confused

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.