January 8, 200521 yr Author Access Hollywood has confirmed that Hollywood power couple Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt have officially separated after four and half years of marriage, according to People Magazine. In a joint statement released exlusively to the magazine, Pitt and Aniston said: "We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate. For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media. This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration. We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another. We ask in advance for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months." Aniston's rep Stephen Huvane and Pitt's rep Cindy Guagenti declined further comment. The couple were set up on a dinner date in 1998. After keeping their relationship under wraps for months, they eventually wed in a lavish ceremony in Malibu, Calif. on July 29, 2000 which featured some 200 guests, 50,000 flowers, four bands, a gospel choir and fireworks. Aniston -- who was filming the thriller "Derailed" in London with co-star Clive Owen -- was recently photographed not wearing her wedding ring. The tabloid press went into overdrive with speculation of marital trouble. However, the couple spent New Year's weekend vacationing on the Caribbean island of Anguilla with former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox and David Arquette.
January 8, 200521 yr why can't celebrity couples just stay together? 650329[/snapback] They're both selfish and can't stand each other.
January 8, 200521 yr why can't celebrity couples just stay together? 650329[/snapback] They're both selfish and can't stand each other. 650335[/snapback] $$$ and Egos
January 8, 200521 yr Author why can't celebrity couples just stay together? 650329[/snapback] They're both selfish and can't stand each other. 650335[/snapback] $$$ and Egos 650339[/snapback] this couple seemed different...... :shrugs
January 8, 200521 yr why can't celebrity couples just stay together? 650329[/snapback] They're both selfish and can't stand each other. 650335[/snapback] $$$ and Egos 650339[/snapback] this couple seemed different...... :shrugs 650349[/snapback] Isn't every new celeb couple "the couple that's gonna stick together forever", but they usually break up in less than five years.
January 8, 200521 yr I can be both of their rebound flings 650356[/snapback] wow :o anyway, if they cant stay together what does this mean for all couples? :o :plain
January 8, 200521 yr Isn't he doinking Angelina Jolie 650439[/snapback] Who isn't? 650440[/snapback] Good point... Angelina says hi
January 8, 200521 yr Isn't he doinking Angelina Jolie 650439[/snapback] Who isn't? 650440[/snapback] Good point... Angelina says hi 650441[/snapback] She says hi back. /on a roll
January 8, 200521 yr Isn't he doinking Angelina Jolie 650439[/snapback] Who isn't? 650440[/snapback] Good point... Angelina says hi 650441[/snapback] She says hi back. /on a roll 650442[/snapback] ziiiing
January 8, 200521 yr Not enough lubrication. 650446[/snapback] Well its more Angelina like. I bet she's post menopause anyway. :plain Like making love to a hole in the sand.
January 8, 200521 yr I find it amazing that celebrities have to make friggin public statements to announce that they are seperating. Are people so infatuated with these people that they have to know everything that's going on? I don't care who you are. This kind of stuff should remain private. Why is it anybody's business??? Celebrities are just people with cool occupations.... that's it... I didn't call People Magazine when I got married. I don't think celebrities should have to either..This is sickening.... :banghead
January 8, 200521 yr I find it amazing that celebrities have to make friggin public statements to announce that they are seperating. Are people so infatuated with these people that they have to know everything that's going on? I don't care who you are. This kind of stuff should remain private. Why is it anybody's business??? Celebrities are just people with cool occupations.... that's it... I didn't call People Magazine when I got married. I don't think celebrities should have to either..This is sickening.... :banghead 650492[/snapback] THing is people are obssessed with this kind of thing
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.