Moss needs to grow up

Iowa

Please.. the guy has no class whatsoever. He almost makes me like Terrell Owens the way he acts. Total thug. He's almost like Ron Artest as he doesn't realize that he's acting like an idiot.

651784[/snapback]

Oh yea Ron Artest on Moss exactly alike, how do you see that?

Please.. the guy has no class whatsoever. He almost makes me like Terrell Owens the way he acts. Total thug. He's almost like Ron Artest as he doesn't realize that he's acting like an idiot.

651784[/snapback]

artest has serious mental problems

moss can control himself, he just doesn't

he's still the best WR in the league

651784[/snapback]

Yeah, that's totally thugish. This is just another media-friendly way of saying "they're acting black". Anyway, what Moss did was damn funny. The guy was pumped up, the crowd probably had their fair share of nasty things to say (which I'm sure had some racial slurs thrown in), and he just destroyed their hopes at a comeback. Let him do what he wants. I guarantee if Peyton Manning did this the overwhelming response would be, "Bravo, this guy is hilarious."

dont put words in my mouth clown

Yea, I could see peyton doing that. And if he did do it, atleast he has shown that he has class. Moss has been a complete idiot his whole career.

Great post game interview too Randy. ...blame the media for walking off the field even when your own teammates were pissed at you then swear on tv.

When's he going to grow the hell up and take some responsibility?

Yea, I could see peyton doing that. And if he did do it, atleast he has shown that he has class. Moss has been a complete idiot his whole career.

Great post game interview too Randy. ...blame the media for walking off the field even when your own teammates were pissed at you then swear on tv.

651810[/snapback]

He took some responsibility today. Without his 2 TDs and keeping all the defense focused on him, he allowed the rest of the Vikings to do their thing. What do you want him to do? Give all his money to charity? Never celebrate? Praise the media? Play defense? Block on every play through the whistle? Field kickoffs and punts? Quit being a Randy hater and learn to take the good with the bad. The only punk in the Vikings organization is Red McCombs for trying to extort a stadium out of Minnesota and threatening to move a historic team to Hell A or something. It's not like the guy's a billionaire who couldn't afford to build the stadium on his own if he damn well pleased.

651787[/snapback]

Oh and that's a good thing? That makes him look even worse and an even worse reflection on his personality.

Sorry, I just can't see how anyone can like the person of Randy moss. dont get me wrong, i love his talent but i really dislike the person.

651787[/snapback]

Oh and that's a good thing? That makes him look even worse and an even worse reflection on his personality.

Sorry, I just can't see how anyone can like the person of Randy moss. dont get me wrong, i love his talent but i really dislike the person.

651820[/snapback]

Who says you have to like the person? Like the player not the person.

651810[/snapback]

He took some responsibility today. Without his 2 TDs and keeping all the defense focused on him, he allowed the rest of the Vikings to do their thing. What do you want him to do? Give all his money to charity? Never celebrate? Praise the media? Play defense? Block on every play through the whistle? Field kickoffs and punts? Quit being a Randy hater and learn to take the good with the bad. The only punk in the Vikings organization is Red McCombs for trying to extort a stadium out of Minnesota and threatening to move a historic team to Hell A or something. It's not like the guy's a billionaire who couldn't afford to build the stadium on his own if he damn well pleased.

651818[/snapback]

You sound just like Moss... blaming everyone but himself. Hey, ive never criticized his ability because I know its there. Just like Bradshaw said, talent only takes you so far.

Guest Moneyball

I agree with you 100 percent IowaMarlinFan.

I thank G*d every time this happens, that this type of bulls*** doesn't happen in MLB. It wouldn't be tolerated in MLB. You have to show some type of class at a sporting event player and fan alike. Not only do you make yourself look like an idiot but now everyone will forget the game and what a miraculous win it was and focus on your stupidity.

I thank G*d every time this happens, that this type of bulls*** doesn't happen in MLB. It wouldn't be tolerated in MLB. You have to show some type of class at a sporting event player and fan alike. Not only do you make yourself look like an idiot but now everyone will forget the game and what a miraculous win it was and focus on your stupidity.

651826[/snapback]

You cant say God on here?

651826[/snapback]

651827[/snapback]

he might be a jew

651826[/snapback]

651827[/snapback]

he might be a jew

651831[/snapback]

Good point.

651826[/snapback]

Thankfully steroids aren't a big issue. By the MLB not being strict on steroids, they're basically saying, "Hey kids, if you're not good enough, cheat. You won't get caught and if you do, just plead ignorance." Also, it's not like steroids are physically and mentally destructive either. Heck, I mean players never do bad things to the fans in MLB, right Frank Francisco or 1998 Dodgers vs. Cubs game?

651826[/snapback]

Thankfully steroids aren't a big issue. By the MLB not being strict on steroids, they're basically saying, "Hey kids, if you're not good enough, cheat. You won't get caught and if you do, just plead ignorance." Also, it's not like steroids are physically and mentally destructive either. Heck, I mean players never do bad things to the fans in MLB, right Frank Francisco or 1998 Dodgers vs. Cubs game?

651835[/snapback]

What do steriods have to do with this?