User: cubsfaninfla

Accord

In every post this kid makes, he goes out of his way to state how much he hates Delgado and how Delgado hates America. He has ruined numerous threads with these childish antics and something needs to be done, he isn't even a Marlins fan, he's a "cubsfaninfla." If he said these things once or twice, fine, it doesn't matter but in every Delgado related thread he brings up Delgado's politics and how he hates America which is total ignorance and all it does is result in other people replying back saying how much of an idiot cubsfaninfla is and this results in the thread being trashed.

I don't like Delgado. I don't go out of my way to post stuff against him, just saying that I think he hates America, when the topic is based about him.

I don't bring up Delgado in every thread.

Trolling is posting spam or posting with the intent to spam. I don't spam.

Guys, look, A lot of you people are drinking teal Kool-Aid. I'm just voicing what I think about the Marlins. After all, this is a Marlins board.

It's not like I post saying:MARLINS SUCK!!!! THEYRE GOING TO BE LAST NEXT YEAR.

I don't like Delgado. I don't go out of my way to post stuff against him, just saying that I think he hates America, when the topic is based about him.

671912[/snapback]

which is almost every thread recently..

671918[/snapback]

Well, I don't ramble on and on. I just say "America Hater" Because that's what I think he is.

671912[/snapback]

Your posts and "Delgado Hates America" talk in threads which have absolutely nothing to do with politics or the God Bless America incident is unnecessary and downright ignorant, all it does is ruin the thread. Delgado does not hate America and you need to shut the hell up about it and stop brining it up in every thread.

671912[/snapback]

671918[/snapback]

Well, I don't ramble on and on. I just say "America Hater" Because that's what I think he is.

671919[/snapback]

And you need to shut up and stop calling him that, because it's utterly false and does nothing but incite fighting on the boards.

In every post this kid makes, he goes out of his way to state how much he hates Delgado and how Delgado hates America. He has ruined numerous threads with these childish antics and something needs to be done, he isn't even a Marlins fan, he's a "cubsfaninfla." If he said these things once or twice, fine, it doesn't matter but in every Delgado related thread he brings up Delgado's politics and how he hates America which is total ignorance and all it does is result in other people replying back saying how much of an idiot cubsfaninfla is and this results in the thread being trashed.

671906[/snapback]

I'll stop with the Delgado comments.

It is just some people worship him like a God, when he is a below average fielder and a declining player.

671912[/snapback]

671918[/snapback]

671919[/snapback]

Tell me, if Carlos was on the Cubs, would you be calling him an "America Hater"? Be honest..

671906[/snapback]

I'll stop with the Delgado comments.

It is just some people worship him like a God, when he is a below average fielder and a declining player.

671924[/snapback]

Neither of those things are true.

We just signed arguably the biggest free agent of the offseason, how do you expect people to act?

671912[/snapback]

Your posts and "Delgado Hates America" talk in threads which have absolutely nothing to do with politics or the God Bless America incident is unnecessary and downright ignorant, all it does is ruin the thread. Delgado does not hate America and you need to shut the hell up about it and stop brining it up in every thread.

671920[/snapback]

This is another over-exaggeration: I post about it in every thread.

I see I've posted a lot of crap about Delgado in the story thread, and oh look, all that Delgado crap in the Word Game thread, and *gasp* look at all the Anti-Delgado s*** in the funny photos thread. OMG, look at the anti-Delgado stuff in the All time team nominations thread.

Seriously, I just don't like the guy and if the anti-Delgado is causing people problems i'll take down the sig and the avatar and I won't mention him and the incident unless it is in a thread specifically about Delgado.