The "Napoleon Dynamite" Discussion Thread

Craig

Ok, it's pretty funny (I finally saw it today) but what's with all the hype about this movie? I kept hearing "OMG Craig you have to see this, it's the greatest thing ever!!!" and yeah it's funny, but I've seen 3 scary movies, 2 american pies, and half a dozen adam sandler movies (among other movies) i've laughed at more than this.

Discuss.

I've seen the movie 3 times already and i thought it was hilarious..i bought it the first week it came out,and i think one of the funniest parts are when napolean's uncle hits him with a steak in the face lol,and when napolean throws the orange at his uncles car,and when that kid in school kicks napoleans tots out of his pockets lmao

Craig, you just have a very, very narrow sense of humor. PS. Adam Sandler isn't even that funny. He plays the same character in almost every movie (minus that David O Thompson flick).

673601[/snapback]

Actually no, I'm quite easily amused for the most part.

And for the record, at parts, I thought this movie was pretty funny (i've been talking to hot babes online all day, Pedro in general, I caught you a delicious bass, etc...) but it's not the greatest thing since sliced bread like people say.

You're an idiot.

Discussion over.

673277[/snapback]

I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

673678[/snapback]

I see people still read what I say.....

Thats where the trouble begins.....

:whistle

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.