State of the Union

TealMonster

NOTE TO LIBERALS: We do not need your "opinion" on this. It is already known. Whatever Bush says, it will be horrible. Everything Bush says you will oppose.

I hope I save you all the trouble of having to post your thoughts on the speech. :plain

675735[/snapback]

Didn't see it but I'm sure it was bad. :thumbup

NOTE TO LIBERALS: We do not need your "opinion" on this. It is already known. Whatever Bush says, it will be horrible. Everything Bush says you will oppose.

I hope I save you all the trouble of having to post your thoughts on the speech. :plain

675735[/snapback]

isnt that what you do when the liberals have a speech?

675735[/snapback]

isnt that what you do when the liberals have a speech?

675780[/snapback]

Don't waste your time with that one :confused

Educate me, because I was 6yrs-14yrs old during the Clinton Administration. Did the Republicans shout during President Clinton's speeches, as the Democrats of 2005 are doing tonight?

675787[/snapback]

i thought you were referring to hte sitting down part.

i don't remember if reps shouted during clinton's speeches, though i know i've heard shouting during previous sotu's.

Educate me, because I was 6yrs-14yrs old during the Clinton Administration. Did the Republicans shout during President Clinton's speeches, as the Democrats of 2005 are doing tonight?

675787[/snapback]

i thought you were referring to hte sitting down part.

i don't remember if reps shouted during clinton's speeches, though i know i've heard shouting during previous sotu's.

675824[/snapback]

Nope, I was definitely referring to the negative vocalizations.

Party lines aside, these folks need to act like grown ups.

Educate me, because I was 6yrs-14yrs old during the Clinton Administration.? Did the Republicans shout during President Clinton's speeches, as the Democrats of 2005 are doing tonight?

675787[/snapback]

No.

675797[/snapback]

http://www.kstatecollegian.com/issues/v100...ofUnion-38.html

Democrats rose with loud cheers, but Republicans sat in stony silence at Clinton's challenge. GOP lawmakers -- particularly the rebellious House freshmen -- had been coached by party elders to be on good behavior and not boo Clinton, as some did last year.

Please don't mislead the young ones tony.

Educate me, because I was 6yrs-14yrs old during the Clinton Administration.? Did the Republicans shout during President Clinton's speeches, as the Democrats of 2005 are doing tonight?

675787[/snapback]

No.

675797[/snapback]

http://www.kstatecollegian.com/issues/v100...ofUnion-38.html

Democrats rose with loud cheers, but Republicans sat in stony silence at Clinton's challenge. GOP lawmakers -- particularly the rebellious House freshmen -- had been coached by party elders to be on good behavior and not boo Clinton, as some did last year.

Please don't mislead the young ones tony.

675830[/snapback]

Owned.