Favorite MLB Team Other Than Marlins

flasportsfan88

bandwagoners

oh yeah ... cincy has red hot players

677224[/snapback]

What all these Fish fans have in connection to the Sox beats me...explaining it in terms of the bandwagon probably makes sense.

677382[/snapback]

Agreed. Especially considering what John Henry did to the Marlins. Also, the Red Sox have gathered so many bandwagon fans in the last couple years that my head spins. I hate that team more than the Yankees. Heck, I actually root for the Yankees now.

677454[/snapback]

Same here, I f***ing hate the Sox.

dont really have one... i kind of adopted the mets as a 2nd fave team from 1998-01; the marlins were always out of it so early, and they were a really exciting team to watch, and had a lot of personality

loved the 2002 angels style of play, got converted during the WS. also kind of pull for the white sox, as i dig teams that are 2nd in their own city in general - it gives them kind of an alternative cool.

at the moment, kind of a sox fan in spite of myself - lived in new england with 3 diehard sox fans last year and know the team much better than any after fla.

and in the japanese leagues, the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles

thats what it looks like, but she quoted dtrains post....if she says it to fritz, its all good!!

:plain

678323[/snapback]

There will be no insulting of Fritz unless done by me.