Damn Patriots

MaRLiNs_FaN_4EvA

Ahhh, Michigan, the team with 1 more National Championship than FSU with 60 more years of football under their belt.

:plain

679187[/snapback]

You know how it goes for me you dumbarse.

1. Miami

2. Meeeechigan

3. Texas (cause of Mr. Vince Young)

4. everyone else

Last FSU

UF is in there somewhere, higher than they were last year since Urban is the man.

What an annoying team, at the very least this year no one in Boston cared really. After the first Superbowls everyone would be honking their horns and what not, right now everything is subdued which is good because I don't care about the Pats. I think it's hard to swallow that they are conceivably better than every team they play in the Superbowl by just three points...

Can't stand all the new college fairweather Pat fans...

Atleast Florida fairweather fans live in Florida and have some real connection to the team.

What an annoying team, at the very least this year no one in Boston cared really. After the first Superbowls everyone would be honking their horns and what not, right now everything is subdued which is good because I don't care about the Pats. I think it's hard to swallow that they are conceivably better than every team they play in the Superbowl by just three points...

Can't stand all the new college fairweather Pat fans...

Atleast Florida fairweather fans live in Florida and have some real connection to the team.

679223[/snapback]

My friend that goes to BC said the same thing. All the Red Sox and Patriots fans are fair-weather types.