Best 3 point shooter in the country

Ramp

Now this will offend a certain Dookie, but after watching the show Brendan Plavic put on this weekend vs Cincy, no doubt in my mind that he is the best range in the country.

the kid was coming off screens a few steps inside the half court line and draining 3s

anyone watch him this weekend or in the past?

OK, you may be right...I've never heard of this guy, or seen him play, so I can't say.

But JJ is shooting 42.4% from 3 against stronger competition (I would say).

And Plavich is shooting 39.8% from 3 against weaker competition.

So, I wouldn't say the statistical evidence is on your side.

Edit: Some guy named Taquan Dean on Louisville is popping 6.7 3 pointers a game, and hitting 46.9%. Now that is impressive.

Salim Stoudamire from Arizona, followed by Luther Head and then JJ Redick in a tight 2nd vs. 3rd race.

Oh, and what does Taquan Dean from Louisville shoot on 3's?? That team can bomb 'em, and he seems to be the trigger man of a lot of the long range shots (although I could be wrong :lol ).

Luther Head is good but he aint in the top 3, imo

anyway I cant argue against stats, just what I have seen when I have watched the guy(Im referring to Plavich)...

he has the best range I have ever seen

679881[/snapback]

Understandable you don't have Luther top 3, he had his worst long range game of the year against Indiana :lol (I think he has a better % than Redick though on 3's this year).

Luther Head is good but he aint in the top 3, imo

anyway I cant argue against stats, just what I have seen when I have watched the guy(Im referring to Plavich)...

he has the best range I have ever seen

679881[/snapback]

Understandable you don't have Luther top 3, he had his worst long range game of the year against Indiana :lol (I think he has a better % than Redick though on 3's this year).

679883[/snapback]

Dont get me wrong, I love Head :mischief ..... but I just dont think he has the range of Salim, Redick or Plavich

interesting blurb on McCants(or at least I thought so).

He's comfortable out to at least 35 feet with his jump shot and says he can approach 40 feet without changing any of the mechanics of the shot. The sharp flip of his wrist at the end of his shot this season has added the final flourish to what was already nearly textbook form. He's one of the rare players with a muscular upper body who doesn't look awkward taking a jump shot. Instead, it's that impressive upper body strength that allows him to exhibit such tremendous range.

He's comfortable out to at least 35 feet with his jump shot and says he can approach 40 feet without changing any of the mechanics of the shot. The sharp flip of his wrist at the end of his shot this season has added the final flourish to what was already nearly textbook form. He's one of the rare players with a muscular upper body who doesn't look awkward taking a jump shot. Instead, it's that impressive upper body strength that allows him to exhibit such tremendous? ? ? ? ? range.

679899[/snapback]

He's welcome to shoot as many 35 and 40 footers as he wants to on Wednesday.

He's comfortable out to at least 35 feet with his jump shot and says he can approach 40 feet without changing any of the mechanics of the shot. The sharp flip of his wrist at the end of his shot this season has added the final flourish to what was already nearly textbook form. He's one of the rare players with a muscular upper body who doesn't look awkward taking a jump shot. Instead, it's that impressive upper body strength that allows him to exhibit such tremendous range.

679899[/snapback]

He's welcome to shoot as many 35 and 40 footers as he wants to on Wednesday.

679917[/snapback]

so is J.J.

and you know that J.J. might actually do so.

Rashad is much better with shot selection than Redick.

JJ has the most range of any shooter in the country....bar none.

The guy can consistently pull up from the mid point between the half court and three point lines and hit it.

Redick is also the best for his ability to come off screens and be set in the air...no one has his form.

Plavich is overrated because he is almost putrid inside that three point arc and basically his only game is the three. He is good but Id but him 5th o na top 5 list.

Percentages are dumb too...they are skewed by how many you take and such.

JJ has the most range of any shooter in the country....bar none.

The guy can consistently pull up from the mid point between the half court and three point lines and hit it.

Redick is also the best for his ability to come off screens and be set in the air...no one has his form.

Plavich is overrated because he is almost putrid inside that three point arc and basically his only game is the three. He is good but Id but him 5th o na top 5 list.

Percentages are dumb too...they are skewed by how many you take and such.

680138[/snapback]

what is this "bar none" s***?..... did you even see the link I showed you?... No doubt Redick makes them far out as well but I doubt he shoots them further out than Plavich. And how is Plavich overrated? All I said was he was the best 3 point shooter in college, not that he was the best SG.