Best overall potential pro ballers, by conference

Craig

Pac 10:

Ike Diogu, no contest

2. Malik Hairston (Another stellar Oregon guard that will be a top 20 pick).

Big XII:

LaMarcus Aldridge, could be Chris Bosh 2.0

2. Wayne Simien (more polished but doesn't have that raw talent that Aldridge does that scouts love).

SEC:

Kennedy Winston, very athletic and has the size and shot to be a stud 2 guard in the NBA.

2. Randolph Morris (best of a solid Kentucky freshman group, very athletic 5 player)

ACC:

Marvin Williams, he actually makes me fear for my safety with some of the plays he makes.

2. Rashad McCants (if this guy can keep up consistent play that he's capable of, it's scary to think of where he can go...)

Big East:

Hakim Warrick, just ahead of Mr. Gay, has shown a jump shot to go with his athletic ability and is getting better from the FT stripe.

2. Rudy Gay (has top 5 in the draft raw talent, and has shown why this year.)

Big Ten:

D.J. White, sorry Deron, but Mr. White is the only Big 10 player I see with NBA stud potential right now. Once he adds a more polished post game, he has Big 10 POTY and top 10 pick written all over him (possibly next season).

2. Deron Williams (lottery pick whenever he comes out, poor man's Jason Kidd)

Conference USA:

Francisco Garcia, 6'7, can handle the ball, athletic, sweet stroke, a stellar combo guard that will be a very good NBA player.

2. Darius Washington Jr. (has the potential to be a GREAT PG...)

MID-MAJOR BONUS:

Mountain West:

Andrew Bogut, has all the tools of a great big man and could be the best big man in all of America.

EDIT: I know Aldridge is gone for the year, but his potential is still scary good....

Pac 10:

Ike Diogu, no contest

Big XII:

2. Wayne Simien (more polished but doesn't have that raw talent that Aldridge does that scouts love).

SEC:

Kennedy Winston, very athletic and has the size and shot to be a stud 2 guard in the NBA.

2. Randolph Morris (best of a solid Kentucky freshman group, very athletic 5 player)

ACC:

Marvin Williams, he actually makes me fear for my safety with some of the plays he makes.

2. Rashad McCants (if this guy can keep up consistent play that he's capable of, it's scary to think of where he can go...)

Big East:

Hakim Warrick, just ahead of Mr. Gay, has shown a jump shot to go with his athletic ability and is getting better from the FT stripe.

Big Ten:

D.J. White, sorry Deron, but Mr. White is the only Big 10 player I see with NBA stud potential right now. Once he adds a more polished post game, he has Big 10 POTY and top 10 pick written all over him (possibly next season).

Conference USA:

Francisco Garcia, 6'7, can handle the ball, athletic, sweet stroke, a stellar combo guard that will be a very good NBA player.

MID-MAJOR BONUS:

Mountain West:

Andrew Bogut, has all the tools of a great big man and could be the best big man in all of America.

EDIT: I know Aldridge is gone for the year, but his potential is still scary good....

680033[/snapback]

SEC: Matt Walsh, baby!

ACC: J.J. Reddick, baby!

Pac 10:

Ike Diogu, no contest

Big XII:

SEC:

ACC:

Big East:

Big Ten:

D.J. White, sorry Deron, but Mr. White is the only Big 10 player I see with NBA stud potential right now.? Once he adds a more polished post game, he has Big 10 POTY and top 10 pick written all over him (possibly next season).

Conference USA:

MID-MAJOR BONUS:

Mountain West:

680033[/snapback]

680045[/snapback]

Matt Walsh= :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

J.J. Redick=very good player, but he'd be down on my list of potential pro ballers in the ACC.

oh and before someone asks.....

Lawrence Roberts=also a very good player, but I just don't see him being a great pro. More of a hunch thing on my part, but he strikes me as a great college player who will just be an ok pro, although I've been wrong before....

Pac 10:

Ike Diogu, no contest

Big XII:

SEC:

ACC:

Big East:

Big Ten:

D.J. White, sorry Deron, but Mr. White is the only Big 10 player I see with NBA stud potential right now.? Once he adds a more polished post game, he has Big 10 POTY and top 10 pick written all over him (possibly next season).

Conference USA:

MID-MAJOR BONUS:

Mountain West:

680033[/snapback]

680045[/snapback]

J.J. Redick=very good player, but he'd be down on my list of potential pro ballers in the ACC.

Lawrence Roberts=also a very good player, but I just don't see him being a great pro. More of a hunch thing on my part, but he strikes me as a great college player who will just be an ok pro, although I've been wrong before....

680046[/snapback]

Guillermo Diaz has some potential. What year is he? I know he won't be a PTP (actually, who knows?), but I could see him making a big impact on a team needing a strong 2nd option. He has a fantastic long-range shot, and he's quick...smart player.

Pac 10:

Ike Diogu, no contest

Big XII:

SEC:

ACC:

Big East:

Big Ten:

Conference USA:

MID-MAJOR BONUS:

Mountain West:

680033[/snapback]

680045[/snapback]

680046[/snapback]

Guillermo Diaz has some potential. What year is he? I know he won't be a PTP (actually, who knows?), but I could see him making a big impact on a team needing a strong 2nd option. He has a fantastic long-range shot, and he's quick...smart player.

680048[/snapback]

Diaz is only a sophomore, and does have a lot of potential, but needs some work. He's more a pure scorer than anything, and needs to improve other facets of his game, as well as shot selection (I know his percentages aren't bad, but he could shoot over 50 percent from the field by eliminating some of his stupid shots).

how about Jason Maxiell in CUSA

680049[/snapback]

Undersized for a 4 player at 6'7 is why he's outside my top 2, (would have been #3 on my CUSA list though) although he's a 4 year college baller who plays vicious d, is strong, and can finish around the bucket.

Pac 10:

Ike Diogu, no contest

Big XII:

SEC:

ACC:

Big East:

Big Ten:

Conference USA:

MID-MAJOR BONUS:

Mountain West:

680033[/snapback]

WCC: Glen McGowan Pepperdine

2. Ronny Turiaf Gonzaga

how about Powe out in the Pac 10.... if he ever gets healthy

680058[/snapback]

You answered your own question :lol

680059[/snapback]

He'll be fully recovered by next year.

Cal has the talent to be a final four team next year. If only they got a better coach.

680060[/snapback]

final four eh?

how about Powe out in the Pac 10.... if he ever gets healthy

680058[/snapback]

You answered your own question :lol

680059[/snapback]

He'll be fully recovered by next year.

Cal has the talent to be a final four team next year. If only they got a better coach.

680060[/snapback]

final four eh?

680061[/snapback]

not going to happen because Braun will f*** things up, but the talent is definitely there

Some Big Ten names who I think will be good in the pros.. You said Williams, you're right. I think he's going to be a helluva PG in the league.

I think Paul Davis has a future in the NBA. Big body, well-coached with good post skills and has a very good outside shot.

Pierre was NBA bound before he got in trouble again.. though I guess that should make him fit right in in the NBA.

Also, Vedran Vukusic from Northwestern will be in the NBA. He is very impressive...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.