Leno

Lefty

Belichek and Branch were on "Tonight Show", and Jay did the customary interview of the SB coach and MVP.

First of all, I'm proud to have such a classy guy represent the nation as the best coach in football. He seems like a very humbled and genuinely nice person. He was nervous (of course), but he really just fits the role of 'All-American Coach'.

And as for Deion Branch--the guy was so polite and clean--for lack of a better word. Unlike the big-time players like Owens, Moss, Prime Time, Michael Irvin (etc), Branch is just a sincere and classy man. He said 'sir' when talking to Jay, and his attitude was gratifying.

I love the Dolphins, but I think I'm becoming a little more impressed by the New England organization...But perhaps that's because they don't have any pot-toking retirees.

Also, on a side note--I'm watching Leno now and Avril Lavigne is on. She is beautiful, and her voice is natural and unique. Acoustic was great.

Branch is a punk. He told 2 newspapers that he was a Florida Gator back in the day when he was doing the college thing. He was suppose to sign with UF but lets just say he is a little slow in the head, so he got turned down by student admissions. Things seemed to work out in junior college and Louisville however.

Also, on a side note--I'm watching Leno now and Avril Lavigne is on. She is beautiful, and her voice is natural and unique. Acoustic was great.

681725[/snapback]

Someone finally said it.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

But still she is no Natalie Imbruglia:

Who if you haven't seen nekkid I suggest you do a google search on her. I just realized that she isn't so bad with a tan and I think some silicone.

You're from Chicago and you root for the Patriots. I smell bandwagoner.

681912[/snapback]

Been liked the Patriots since Brady took over at QB.

681915[/snapback]

Since they won a Superbowl.

Ahhh, well at least you admit you're a bandwagoner. I wonder what you will do when they go back to early 1990s form (something you probably have no clue about).

You're from Chicago and you root for the Patriots. I smell bandwagoner.

681912[/snapback]

Been liked the Patriots since Brady took over at QB.

681915[/snapback]

Since they won a Superbowl.

Ahhh, well at least you admit you're a bandwagoner. I wonder what you will do when they go back to early 1990s form (something you probably have no clue about).

682003[/snapback]

I'll stay a Patriots fan until Brady retires or he somehow he gets traded. 1 win in 1990. But they won't be bad as the early 1990s.

681725[/snapback]

Tell me you didn't just say that. Tell me you're joking.

681807[/snapback]

Wow, since the first time I saw her on TV three years ago, I thought she was kinda hot. I mean, if you feel different about that, ok--but you can't deny that she is attractive. And she has a good voice, too.

:mischief2

681725[/snapback]

681807[/snapback]

Wow, since the first time I saw her on TV three years ago, I thought she was kinda hot. I mean, if you feel different about that, ok--but you can't deny that she is attractive. And she has a good voice, too.

682042[/snapback]

681725[/snapback]

681807[/snapback]

682042[/snapback]

682125[/snapback]

Freak.