:blink:

Shaq-Man

we need to get these people to sign up!

694354[/snapback]

You don't know what a spider is, do you?

694772[/snapback]

It seems to me that he doesnt know much of anything. By the way the first letter of every sentence should be capitalized, and the exclamation point is only used for interjections such as, " holy crap!" or "watch out." The correct punctuation for your last sentence should be a period.

694354[/snapback]

694772[/snapback]

It seems to me that he doesnt know much of anything. By the way the first letter of every sentence should be capitalized, and the exclamation point is only used for interjections such as, " holy crap!" or "watch out." The correct punctuation for your last sentence should be a period.

695333[/snapback]

dude, this isnt english class. this isnt a class, period. so take that mentality and put it away in ur little drawer till the morning. i swear, people take this website a little too seriously. the point is to get across your opinion without worrying about what people are going to say or how many grammatical errors you have. if the guy wants to put an exclamation point in his sentence, then he can. by the way, exclamation points are put whrerever there are strong feelings. like so: you are an idiot! so the sentence is correct. by the way, in your post, u dont have a comma after "by the way." i believe you made a grammatical error. whos your english teacher, id love to see u get in trouble.

Attack me if you will computer nerds but what is a "spider"?

695747[/snapback]

They're bots from search engine companies like Yahoo, Google, etc. that scan the entire internet so they can have the most complete listings. Also, bots/spiders are used by spam companies to scan the internet for e-mail addresses and other personal information.

dude, this isnt english class. this isnt a class, period. so take that mentality and put it away in ur little drawer till the morning. i swear, people take this website a little too seriously. the point is to get across your opinion without worrying about what people are going to say or how many grammatical errors you have. if the guy wants to put an exclamation point in his sentence, then he can. by the way, exclamation points are put whrerever there are strong feelings. like so: you are an idiot! so the sentence is correct. by the way, in your post, u dont have a comma after "by the way." i believe you made a grammatical error. whos your english teacher, id love to see u get in trouble.

Were either of these two posts necessary?

I didn't know what a spider was. Thanks Accord.

Anyways: Marlins Chcik, the reason we use proper punctuation and grammar on this site is because it is much easier to read. No offense, but no one reads half the crap you post because your paragraphs are a blob of misspelled words.

Anyways: Marlins Chcik, the reason we use proper punctuation and grammar on this site is because it is much easier to read. No offense, but no one reads half the crap you post because your paragraphs are a blob of misspelled words.

696558[/snapback]

I'm going to have to agree. If I see a post that's written horribly, I usually just skip right past it because if the person didn't take the extra millisecond to make sure the post was written correctly, the information in their post probably isn't worth reading.

696558[/snapback]

I'm going to have to agree. If I see a post that's written horribly, I usually just skip right past it because if the person didn't take the extra millisecond to make sure the post was written correctly, the information in their post probably isn't worth reading.

696682[/snapback]

He understands me! :thumbup

the guys post wasn?t incorrectly spelled. it wasn?t capitalized and didn?t have the correct period. that is a pretty stupid reason not to read his post. if you do that you are just closing in your world people. that is only what an idiot does. and fyi, my posts aren?t misspelled. they just aren?t capitalized, and I?m not going to begin to. You?re all up in the Kool-Aid and don?t know the flavor. half of these people posting dont capitalize and i dont see anyone whining. And you just misspelled my name. its marlins chick, not marlins chcik. I see you made an error.

694354[/snapback]

694772[/snapback]

695333[/snapback]

695665[/snapback]

English teacher? I haven't had one of those in about seven years. Do your parents know you're on a message board in the late hours of the night disrespecting your elders and making lewd comments about baseball players. The reason I dislike some of 'gomarlins' postings is because they lack any substance whatsoever, not because of his punctuation. In that I see you and he are very similar. Furthermore, I agree with Accord, that when a post looks like "i luvz migGy cuzz he b 4 real da coolest!!!!!", it's very hard to follow. Just because in the real world a person talks like an uneducated slob, it doesn't mean they have to carry it over to a message board. Thank you very much, you crazy moonbat.

English teacher? I haven't had one of those in about seven years. Do your parents know you're on a message board in the late hours of the night disrespecting your elders and making lewd comments about baseball players. The reason I dislike some of 'gomarlins' postings is because they lack any substance whatsoever, not because of his punctuation. In that I see you and he are very similar. Furthermore, I agree with Accord, that when a post looks like "i luvz migGy cuzz he b 4 real da coolest!!!!!", it's very hard to follow. Just because in the real world a person talks like an uneducated slob, it doesn't mean they have to carry it over to a message board. Thank you very much, you crazy moonbat.

704670[/snapback]

PWNED...Legacy of Cangelosi Continues to Show Dominance!