Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I knew something was wrong with Ishmael

Featured Replies

When he walked out of the gate from his workout on Saturday, he was looking really pale and sad. I thought he was still upset over the death of his grandfather. So I quietly and politely asked for his autograph and he gave it to me. Today I found out that he has been suffering from a viral infection. No wonder he looked pale.

I wonder who will step up to the 5th starter's role if it comes to it?

699556[/snapback]

 

Justin Wayne!

699558[/snapback]

 

In an ever-changing world, you are, Admin, nothing if not consistent :thumbup

 

:brigginbounce

Hope he washed his hands with a wet nap!

699788[/snapback]

 

Naw, he invited Moises Alou over to steilize his hands.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.