Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your 2nd team?

Featured Replies

MLB: Nationals

NFL: Redskins

NCAAB: George Washington (they hate Georgetown too)

NCAAF: Penn State

NCAA- Michigan

707427[/snapback]

 

:mad

707430[/snapback]

What happened, not one of the 27 teams you root for in NCAA?

MLB: The only other team I watch on a semi-regular basis is the Pirates, but I wouldn't consider myself really a fan.

 

NHL: Sens

 

NFL: I like watching the Colts, but again I wouldn't call myself really a fan.

I love Juanky and rferry

 

Go Skins!

710073[/snapback]

 

Go Skins! What a great offseason!!!!! :p

Yankees - in the end it all comes down to the rebels or the empire anyway. Everything else is a sideshow

I love Juanky and rferry

 

Go Skins!

710073[/snapback]

 

Go Skins! What a great offseason!!!!! :p

710077[/snapback]

 

Good and bad things. But I think bolstering the offense at a small expense to the defense is alright.

NCAA Da U

NBA The Mavs

MLB Oakland

NFL Da Boys

MLS Chitown Fire

Priemeier League Manchester United

And now hockey the Wild

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.