March 9, 200521 yr NHL: Buffalo Sabres NBA: Atlanta Hawks NFL: Buffalo Bills MLB: Devil Rays / ChiSox
March 9, 200521 yr NHL: Minnesota Wild/Columbus Blue Jackets MLB: Boston Red Sox NCAAF: FAU Owls NFL: Indianapolis Colts
March 10, 200521 yr NCAA: University of Florida NASCAR: Jeremy Mayfield NBA: Suns MLB: Red Sox NFL: I guess the Bucs
March 10, 200521 yr NCAA: Temple MLB: Twins NFL: Wherever Jeff Blake is NBA: Don't like it enough to root for anyone else NHL: San Jose Sharks.
March 10, 200521 yr MLB: Marlins NBA: Heat (Cavs are my first) NCAA: Hmph.... I'll go with Duke in b-ball and Oklahoma in football. NHL: Avalanche NFL: Falcons
March 10, 200521 yr MLB - None but the Fish!!!! NBA - Pacers NFL - Green Bay NCAA - Duke NHL - Detroit Soccer: None but Inter!!!
March 10, 200521 yr NCAA: University of Florida 706592[/snapback] :cheers :kiss :wub: 706638[/snapback] I thought you didn't like UF sports teams.
March 10, 200521 yr Here's my list MLB: Yankees NBA: none NFL: none NHL: Lightning NCAA: Miami FL 707055[/snapback] I thought you liked the Red Sox?
March 11, 200521 yr NBA - None.. NFL - Colts NHL - Panthers NCAA - FSU (unless of course it will hurt my canes, then no) MLB - Red Sawx
March 11, 200521 yr MLB- Red Sox NCAA- Michigan NFL- Falcons/Redskins NHL- Sabres NBA- No one in particular, I guess Minnesota
March 11, 200521 yr NCAA-VaTech MLB-Rockies NBA-I like Toronto and NJ equally NFL-Ravens NHL-Predators NASCAR-Tony Stewart
March 11, 200521 yr NCAA-Northwestern MLB-White Sox NBA-hard, because i have only paid attention to the bulls, but i would say the Cavs NFL- Chicago Bears
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.