April 8, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: Simple Plan 02: Eminem 03: Luny Tunes 04: Linkin Park 05: Omarion 06: J.Lo 07: Mariah Carey 08: Destiny's Child 09: Green Day 10: Jay-Z 09 things I look forward to 01: Summer. 02: Christmas. 03: April 18. 04: My birthday. 05: Paycheck. 06: going to the park. 07: the next Marlins game I go to. 08: 7:35. 09: Concert. 08 things I like to wear 01: Ecko. 02: my bracelet. 03: my Tiffany's chain. 04: black/pink shirt. 05: comfortable blue jeans. 06: Bracelet ****** gave me. 07: My boots. 08: My famous red hat. 07 Things that annoy me 01: Liars 02: Arguments 03: Posers. 04: Loud people. 05: Stalling. 06: Being late. 07: when it rains. 06 Things I love 01: My family. 02: My friends. 03: My dogs. 04: The Marlins. 05: Love. 06: My PS2 and MVP 2005. 05 things I do everyday 01: Breath. 02: Brush my teeth. 03: Shower. 04: Listen to music. 05: Sleep. 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: Walter. 02: Mom. 03: Brother. 04: Alexa. 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: You got served. 02: The Notebook. 03: A Walk to remember. 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: "Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day 02: "Ronca- Luny Tunes 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: Sleeping.
April 8, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately NOT IN ANY ORDER 01: GREEN DAY 02: THIRD EYE BLIND 03: MATCHBOX 20 04: MAROON 5 05: MARIAH CAREY 06: MAMA MIA CD 07: SELENA 08: SUPREMES :plain 09: NOT SURE WHAT ELSE :confused 10: 9 things I look forward to 01: GOING TO OHIO 02: GOING TO NORTH CAROLINA 03: MARLINS GAMES 04: NEXT MARLINS GAME 05: SCHOOL TO BE OUT 06: FINISHING MY ESA PROJECT 07: FINISHING MY PAPER FOR READING 08: GOING TO MY FIRST JUPITER HAMMERHEAD GAME 09: CHILLING 8 things I like to wear 01: EXPRESS JEANS 02: TANK TOPS 03: CAPRIS/FLOODS 04: REEF SANDALS..(ALL COLORS) 05: WHITE BELT 06: OLD NAVY JEANS (LIGHT BLUE/DARK BLUE) 07: MARLINS SHIRT 08: WATCH 07 Things that annoy me 01: LIARS 02: PEOPLE WHO CHEAT 03: LOUD PEOPLE.. 04: RUDENESS 05: PEOPLE WHO GET MAD EASILY 06: MUTT FANS 07: STORMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT 06 Things I love 01: FAMILY 02: FRIENDS 03: ANIMALS 04: FLORIDA MARLINS 05: COMPUTER LOL 06: BASEBALL 05 things I do everyday 01: TAKE A SHOWER 02. BRUSH MY TEETH 03: EAT BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER 04: READ THE SPORTS PAGE 05: SLEEP 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: FAMILY 02: FRIENDS 03: COUSINS 04: AND EVERYONE ELSE 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: PHAR LAP 02: FOR RICHER OR POORER 03: FATHER OF THE BRIDE PART 2 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: TOOOOO MANY 02: 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: WATCHING THE MARLINS- 734236[/snapback]
April 9, 200521 yr There aren't enough quizzes on this board. We must rectify the situation. 734358[/snapback] Theres quite a few.
April 9, 200521 yr There aren't enough quizzes on this board. We must rectify the situation. 734358[/snapback] Theres quite a few. 734588[/snapback] It's almost like I was being sarcastic or something... :mischief2
April 9, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately Boston Foreigner Rage Against the Machine Bob Seagar Journey Styx Metallica The Police Rolling Stones 112 09 things I look forward to Marlin games Vacation Making Money Being lazy Sleeping Playing basketball/baseball Going to Marlin games Being lazy Hanging out 08 things I like to wear Underwear Left sock Right sock Shirt Pants Shorts Hat Jacket 07 Things that annoy me Miguel Cabrera's defense Miguel Cabrera's defense Miguel Cabrera's defense Miguel Cabrera's defense Miguel Cabrera's defense Miguel Cabrera's defense Miguel Cabrera's defense 06 Things I love Pitcher's Duels Sex Listening People Listening Sports Sex 05 things I do everyday Masturbate Wake Up Masturbate Again Eat Masturbate One more time 04 people I want to spend more time with My right hand My left hand My right hand again My right hand one more time 03 movies i can watch over and over The Boondock Saints Office Space Snatch 02 of my favorite songs at the moment Rock N Roll Band - Boston Drift Away - Bob Seagar 01 thing I'd rather be doing Loafing
April 9, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: TBS 02: Blink 03: My chemical romance 04: Greenday 05: Brand New 06: The Starting Line 07: The Potal Service 08: Story of the year 09: The Killers 10: DC 09 things I look forward to 01: Baseball games 02: My birthay 03: Summer! 04: Getting paid 05: Hanging out with the gang 06: Having a day off 07: Going to the beach 08: Fuddruckers with my cousins 09: Parties 08 things I like to wear 01: Polo shirts. 02: A.E 03: Shorts 04: Flip-flops 05: Sweater 06: Class ring 07: Belts! I cant leave my house without one on. 08: Comfy jeans 07 Things that annoy me 01: When people dont know the difference between YOU'RE AND YOUR!! 02: Small talk 03: Being late 04: "Thugs" 05: Ignorance 06: the radio 07: MTV 06 Things I love 01: Family 02: Friends 03: Marlins 04: My job (sometimes anyway...) 05: Icee's :lol 06: Chocolate 05 things I do everyday 01: Breath. 02: Brush my teeth. 03: Shower. 04: Listen to music. 05: Sleep. (No change.) 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: I 02: Have 03: No 04: Idea 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: None. 02: I'm sick of movies. 03: I work at the theatre. 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: "Valentine" - Get Up Kids 02: "Going away to college" - Blink 182 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: "Acting stupid, getting drunk with my best friends."
April 9, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: Anberlin 02: Rise Against 03: A Static Lullaby 04: Alien Ant Farm 05: Unwritten Law 06: Catch 22 07: TRUSTcompany 08: Mad Caddies 09: Papa Roach 10: Lola Ray 09 things I look forward to 01: Tomorrow 02: Job 03: Money 04: Girlfriend 05: End to boredom 06: Tecmo Bowl 07: Going to a concert 08: Chillin' on the weekend 09: Heat winning a championship (@_@) 08 things I like to wear 01: Black undershirt 02: Puerto Rico shirt (I have multiple) 03: Jeans (Blue or black) 04: Long black socks 05: All black Reebok shoes 06: First Aid Tape (Don't ask) 07: Keychain (WTF?) 08: Heart on sleeve (Haha) 07 Things that annoy me 01: Willie Dukes 02: Arguing 03: Feeling stupid 04: Liars 05: Being sick 06: Boring days 07: Lonely night 06 Things I love 01: My family 02: My friends 03: My cats 04: The good loud music I listen to. Especially the raw guitar solos. 05: Life 06: Hope 05 things I do everyday (I'm not inclusing obvious things) 01: Rock out 02: Chill 03: Write 04: Think a lot 05: Play video games 04 people I want to spend more time with (Eh, without trying to sound gay...) 01: My family 02: Reekee 03: This girl 04: Justin 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: Good Burger 02: The Last Samurai 03: Green Mile 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: "The Feel Good Drag" - Anberlin 02: "Give It All" - Rise Against 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: Chillin'
April 9, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: Nas 02: Coldplay 03: Aesop Rock 04: Outkast 05: Lil' Jon 06: Alicia Keys 07: Kanye West 08: Elton John 09: Canibus 10: Nas 09 things I look forward to 01: Summer 02: Election of the new Pope 03: More baseball 04: Going to baseball games 05: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 06: Batman Begins 07: Sin City 08: Getting a job 09: Getting paid for said job 08 things I like to wear 01: Khaki cargo shorts 02: Nike Shox shoes 03: crappy t-shirts 04: Marlins baseball cap 05: Sean John cap 06: Oakley sunglasses 07: Heavenly Lake Tahoe cap 08: Gators Nike basketball shorts 07 Things that annoy me 01: Liberals 02: Conservatives 03: Eminem 04: Jay-Z 05: Lack of sincerity 06: Food in my teeth 07: Bad romantic comedies 06 Things I love 01: Good films 02: Sports 03: Cars 04: My family 05: DVDs 06: Masturbation 05 things I do everyday 01: Show up to class late 02: Masturbate 03: Masturbate 04: Listen to music. 05: Walk around and gawk at hot chicks 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: My mom 02: Spivums 03: Frits 04: John 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: Closer 02: Heat 03: Die Hard 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: "Let Go" -Frou Frou 02: "So Fresh, So Clean" -Outkast 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: Boning a hot chick
April 9, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: Alabama 02: Montgomery Gentry 03: Rascal Flatts 04: Nickelback 05: Midtown 06: Vince Gill 07: Boston 08: Big & Rich 09: Brad Paisley 10: Cyndi Thomson 09 things I look forward to 01: Summer 02: Seeing the Marlins in the summer 03: Getting a raise 04: Going fishing 05: Bowling 06: Spending Sunday with Lindsey at my mom's 07: Going out on Saturday night with Lindsey 08: The NFL Season 09: The Richmond NASCAR race 08 things I like to wear 01: Fruit of the Loom boxers 02: Hanes socks 03: Marlins watch 04: Marlins hat 05: Marlins jersey with my name and number on it, or just a black t-shirt 06: Camoflauge shorts 07: Boots or Jesus Shoes 08: Old Navy Blue Jeans 07 Things that annoy me 01: Kids between the age of 3-17 02: Extreme Democrats 03: Republicans that have no clue what they're talking about 04: People who don't signal a turn 05: People who run a red light 06: My employees when they have inappropriate conversations on the sales floor 07: When it's too hot at night to sleep. 06 Things I love 01: My Family 02: My Friends 03: My Lindsey 04: My Buick 05: My Sports Teams 06: Jesus Christ 05 things I do everyday 01: Shower twice 02: Brush about four times 03: Go to class, work, or church 04: Browse the internet 05: Read historical books 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: My sister 02: My few good friends 03: My Lindsey 04: My dad's cat 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: Lord of The Rings, the first one 02: Lord of The Rings, the second one 03: Lord of The Rings, the third one 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: "We Didn't Start The Fire" - Billy Joel 02: "Every Breath You Take" - The Police 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: Finishing my paper on the French Revolution
April 10, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately Tupac The Outlawz Tech N9ne Kurupt NWA Fatal Ice Cube Yukmouth Digital Underground Biggie 09 things I look forward to The new Outlawz album Socom 3 My shoulder working Pitching once again Driving Summer Summer Summer Summer 08 things I like to wear Clothes Shoes Cleats Uhhh that about covers it 07 Things that annoy me Goths Fakes The Atlanta Braves Losers producing Tupac's music School French History 06 Things I love Baseball Girls Summer Money Fame Skill 05 things I do everyday Wake up Use my computer Listen to music Watch something on tv Go to the bathroom 04 people I want to spend more time with You Don't Know Them 03 movies i can watch over and over Gang Related Juice Boys N The Hood 02 of my favorite songs at the moment U Can Be Touched OG version It Was a Good Day (even still) 01 thing I'd rather be doing Pitching without pain.
April 10, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: don omar 02: Eminem 03: ivy queen 04: mario 05: 112 06: J.Lo 07: Mariah Carey 08: Destiny's Child 09: ludacris 10: Jay-Z 09 things I look forward to 01: Summer. 02: vacations 03: marlins game 04: watching the marlins game 05: getting my cell phone 06: meeting new people 07: last day of school 08: Junior year 09: my sweet 16's 08 things I like to wear 01: neckleace 02: tank tops 03: jeans 04: trucker hat 05: baseball cap 06: ankle bracelet 07: sandals/flip flops 08: hoop earrings 07 Things that annoy me 01: Liars 02: Arguments 03: no sense of humor 04: bredom/boring people 05: people with anger problems 06: too much silence 07: when my hair gets frizzy 06 Things I love 01: My family. 02: My friends. 03: meeting new people 04: The Marlins. 05: my house 06: the beach 05 things I do everyday 01: laugh 02: Brush my teeth. 03: Shower. 04: Listen to music. 05: smile....and more 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: this guy... 02: ashley 03: my best friend 04: mom 03 movies i can watch over and over 01:freaky friday 02:bruce almighty 03: johnny english 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: dont cha- tori alamaze 02: caught up- usher 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: watching the marlins
April 10, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: Grupo Niche 02: Kutless 03: Three Kingdom Grace 04: Joe Arroyo 05: Se?ora carusel 06: Silvestre Dangond (vallenato) 07: Diomedez Diaz (vallenato) 08: Nickelback 09: Green Day 10: Red hot chilli peppers 09 things I look forward to 01: My birthday 02: Colombia qualifying to World Cup 03: Junior advancing 2nd round of Copa libertafores 04: Paychecks 05: NBA playoffs 06: Dolphins 08 things I like to wear Clothes? 07 Things that annoy me 01: Liars 02: Arguments 03: Posers. 04: Loud people. 05: Stalling. 06: Cold weather 06 Things I love 01: God 02: My family. 03: My friends. 05 things I do everyday 01: Listen to music 02: Play sports (at least 4 days of the week) 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: ???? 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: Braveheart 02: Gladiator 03: Lion King (Yes the Lion King) 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: Guayacan - Que pasa 02: Silvestre Dangond - La colegiala 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: Sleeping
April 10, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: RHCP 02: U2 03: Linkin Park 04: Nickelback 05: Three Doors Down 06: Eric Clapton 07: Goo Goo Dolls 08: The Police 09: Nas 10: The Used 09 things I look forward to 01: Summer 02: Getting Paid 03: My family coming to visit 04: NBA Playoffs 05: Watching 'House' 06: Going on Vacation (whenever that will be) 07: Marlins going on a win streak 08: Shopping 09: Starting a new school year 08 things I like to wear 01: Sandals 02: Jewelry 03: Jeans 04: Big comfy Sweaters 05: Wade Jersey 06: Volcom Purse 07: Some make-up 08: Cute Shirts 07 Things that annoy me 01: When the Heat/Marlins lose 02: Assumptions 03: Two-faced people 04: Things being blown out of proportion 05: Annoying Music 06: People that laugh at everything 07: Big Flirts 06 Things I love 01: Family 02: Friends 03: Heat 04: Marlins 05: Having Money 06: Listening to Music 05 things I do everyday 01: Laugh 02: Make sure I'm clean 03: Listen to music 04: Hang out with Sara 05: Not get ready in time 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: Some of my close friends I don't get to see much 02: Parents 03: Grandparents 04: Sister 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: Out Of Time 02: A Walk To Remember 03: Half Baked 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" - U2 02: "Remedy" - Black Crows 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: Watching a movie
April 10, 200521 yr 10 bands/artists I've been listening to lately 01: Simple Plan 02: Eminem 03: Luny Tunes what is this? 04: Linkin Park 05: Omarion 06: J.Lo 07: Mariah Carey 08: Destiny's Child 09: Green Day 10: Jay-Z 09 things I look forward to 01: Summer. 02: Christmas. 03: April 18. 04: My birthday. 05: Paycheck. 06: going to the park. 07: the next Marlins game I go to. 08: 7:35. 09: Concert. 08 things I like to wear 01: Ecko. 02: my bracelet. 03: my Tiffany's chain. Why name a brand? 04: black/pink shirt. 05: comfortable blue jeans. 06: Bracelet ****** gave me. 07: My boots. 08: My famous red hat. 07 Things that annoy me 01: Liars 02: Arguments 03: Posers. 04: Loud people. 05: Stalling. 06: Being late. 07: when it rains. 06 Things I love 01: My family. 02: My friends. 03: My dogs. 04: The Marlins. 05: Love. 06: My PS2 and MVP 2005. 05 things I do everyday 01: Breath. 02: Brush my teeth. 03: Shower. 04: Listen to music. 05: Sleep. 06: EAT? 04 people I want to spend more time with 01: Walter. 02: Mom. 03: Brother. 04: Alexa. 03 movies i can watch over and over 01: You got served. Sorriest movie of all time 02: The Notebook. 03: A Walk to remember. 02 of my favorite songs at the moment 01: "Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day 02: "Ronca- Luny Tunes 01 thing I'd rather be doing 01: Sleeping. 734236[/snapback]
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.